OT::Good for a laugh

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Nancy Young, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    Check out stuffonmycat.com ... brings to mind that old
    saying, what good is a cat if you can't torment it?

    Jill & Carol, thanks for the turkey cottage pie recipe, boy
    was that good. I'm stuffed now. Mmmm mmm.

    nancy (still has *lots* of turkey leftover)

    Tags:

  2. On Mon 28 Nov 2005 05:35:49p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nancy Young?

    > Check out stuffonmycat.com ... brings to mind that old
    > saying, what good is a cat if you can't torment it?
    >
    > Jill & Carol, thanks for the turkey cottage pie recipe, boy
    > was that good. I'm stuffed now. Mmmm mmm.
    >
    > nancy (still has *lots* of turkey leftover)

    That's an amazingly tolerant kitty!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

  3. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "Wayne Boatwright" <[email protected]> wrote
    > On Mon 28 Nov 2005 05:35:49p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nancy
    > Young?
    >
    >> Check out stuffonmycat.com ... brings to mind that old
    >> saying, what good is a cat if you can't torment it?

    > That's an amazingly tolerant kitty!

    Which one? There are dozens ... so far my favorites are under
    Creatures on my cat.

    nancy

  4. On Mon 28 Nov 2005 06:41:17p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nancy
    Young?

    > "Wayne Boatwright" <[email protected]> wrote
    >> On Mon 28 Nov 2005 05:35:49p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nancy
    >> Young?
    >>
    >>> Check out stuffonmycat.com ... brings to mind that old saying, what
    >>> good is a cat if you can't torment it?

    >> That's an amazingly tolerant kitty!

    > Which one? There are dozens ... so far my favorites are under
    > Creatures on my cat.
    >
    > nancy

    I should have made that collective. :) They're all very tolerant if you
    ask me. None of my five would stand for that except for Mr. Bailey who
    occasionally will allow me to dress him in a little suit. Sorry, no pix.

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

  5. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Check out stuffonmycat.com ... brings to mind that old
    > saying, what good is a cat if you can't torment it?
    >
    > Jill & Carol, thanks for the turkey cottage pie recipe, boy
    > was that good. I'm stuffed now. Mmmm mmm.
    >
    > nancy (still has *lots* of turkey leftover)

    Cute site. Think it's legit? The T-shirts look like they might be a cute
    gift for that person-who-has-everything. Hmmmmmmm.....

    chris

  6. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    > "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Check out stuffonmycat.com ... brings to mind that old
    >> saying, what good is a cat if you can't torment it?

    > Cute site. Think it's legit? The T-shirts look like they might be a cute
    > gift for that person-who-has-everything. Hmmmmmmm.....

    Oh, I don't know, someone told me to look there, I didn't
    think of ordering anything ... I did like the tshirt, too.

    nancy

  7. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    Nancy Young wrote:
    > Check out stuffonmycat.com ... brings to mind that old
    > saying, what good is a cat if you can't torment it?
    >
    > Jill & Carol, thanks for the turkey cottage pie recipe, boy
    > was that good. I'm stuffed now. Mmmm mmm.
    >
    > nancy (still has *lots* of turkey leftover)

    Glad you liked the cottage pie :)

    I'll check out the site a little later!

    Jill

  8. sf

    sf Guest

    On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:35:49 -0500, Nancy Young wrote:

    > Check out stuffonmycat.com ... brings to mind that old
    > saying, what good is a cat if you can't torment it?

    Oh, a couple of them are obviously PhotoShopped. A couple are NOT...
    like the first one. In any case, that url is a good one to pass on.

    :)
    sf