OT::Good for a laugh

Nancy Young

Guest
Check out stuffonmycat.com ... brings to mind that old
saying, what good is a cat if you can't torment it?

Jill & Carol, thanks for the turkey cottage pie recipe, boy
was that good. I'm stuffed now. Mmmm mmm.

nancy (still has *lots* of turkey leftover)

On Mon 28 Nov 2005 05:35:49p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nancy Young?

> Check out stuffonmycat.com ... brings to mind that old
> saying, what good is a cat if you can't torment it?
>
> Jill & Carol, thanks for the turkey cottage pie recipe, boy
> was that good. I'm stuffed now. Mmmm mmm.
>
> nancy (still has *lots* of turkey leftover)

That's an amazingly tolerant kitty!

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

"Wayne Boatwright" <[email protected]> wrote
> On Mon 28 Nov 2005 05:35:49p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nancy
> Young?
>
>> Check out stuffonmycat.com ... brings to mind that old
>> saying, what good is a cat if you can't torment it?

> That's an amazingly tolerant kitty!

Which one? There are dozens ... so far my favorites are under
Creatures on my cat.

nancy

On Mon 28 Nov 2005 06:41:17p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nancy
Young?

> "Wayne Boatwright" <[email protected]> wrote
>> On Mon 28 Nov 2005 05:35:49p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nancy
>> Young?
>>
>>> Check out stuffonmycat.com ... brings to mind that old saying, what
>>> good is a cat if you can't torment it?

>> That's an amazingly tolerant kitty!

> Which one? There are dozens ... so far my favorites are under
> Creatures on my cat.
>
> nancy

I should have made that collective. :) They're all very tolerant if you
ask me. None of my five would stand for that except for Mr. Bailey who
occasionally will allow me to dress him in a little suit. Sorry, no pix.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

"Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Check out stuffonmycat.com ... brings to mind that old
> saying, what good is a cat if you can't torment it?
>
> Jill & Carol, thanks for the turkey cottage pie recipe, boy
> was that good. I'm stuffed now. Mmmm mmm.
>
> nancy (still has *lots* of turkey leftover)

Cute site. Think it's legit? The T-shirts look like they might be a cute
gift for that person-who-has-everything. Hmmmmmmm.....

chris

> "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Check out stuffonmycat.com ... brings to mind that old
>> saying, what good is a cat if you can't torment it?

> Cute site. Think it's legit? The T-shirts look like they might be a cute
> gift for that person-who-has-everything. Hmmmmmmm.....

Oh, I don't know, someone told me to look there, I didn't
think of ordering anything ... I did like the tshirt, too.

nancy

Nancy Young wrote:
> Check out stuffonmycat.com ... brings to mind that old
> saying, what good is a cat if you can't torment it?
>
> Jill & Carol, thanks for the turkey cottage pie recipe, boy
> was that good. I'm stuffed now. Mmmm mmm.
>
> nancy (still has *lots* of turkey leftover)

Glad you liked the cottage pie :)

I'll check out the site a little later!

Jill

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:35:49 -0500, Nancy Young wrote:

> Check out stuffonmycat.com ... brings to mind that old
> saying, what good is a cat if you can't torment it?

Oh, a couple of them are obviously PhotoShopped. A couple are NOT...
like the first one. In any case, that url is a good one to pass on.

:)
sf