OT. Good on 'er :-)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Peter B, Dec 20, 2005.

  1. Paul - xxx

    Paul - xxx Guest

  2. vernon levy

    vernon levy Guest

  3. David Martin

    David Martin Guest

    vernon levy wrote:
    > "Paul - xxx" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Peter B came up with the following;:
    > >> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2889527841583480458

    > > Excellent !!
    > >

    > It is for a staged event. I wouldn't like to depend on air bags that
    > deployed as languidly as the one in the video clip ;-)

    It does have the smack of being staged. A number of things give that
    impression. It has been doing the rounds for a while but is still
    amusing.

    ...d

  4. David Martin wrote:
    > vernon levy wrote:
    >> "Paul - xxx" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>> Peter B came up with the following;:
    >>>
    >>> Excellent !!
    >>>

    >> It is for a staged event. I wouldn't like to depend on air bags that
    >> deployed as languidly as the one in the video clip ;-)

    > It does have the smack of being staged. A number of things give that
    > impression. It has been doing the rounds for a while but is still
    > amusing.

    It looks like a bin bag liner to me.
    --
    Ambrose

  5. Nobody Here

    Nobody Here Guest

    Ambrose Nankivell <[email protected]> wrote:
    > David Martin wrote:
    >> vernon levy wrote:
    >>> "Paul - xxx" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]

    >>> It is for a staged event. I wouldn't like to depend on air bags that
    >>> deployed as languidly as the one in the video clip ;-)

    >> It does have the smack of being staged. A number of things give that
    >> impression. It has been doing the rounds for a while but is still
    >> amusing.

    > It looks like a bin bag liner to me.

    A bin bag liner? Am I missing out on a whole additional line of bin
    accessories, a liner for my bin bags? ;-)))

    --
    Nobby

  6. Paul - xxx

    Paul - xxx Guest

    vernon levy came up with the following;:
    > "Paul - xxx" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Peter B came up with the following;:
    >>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2889527841583480458

    >> Excellent !!
    >>

    > It is for a staged event. I wouldn't like to depend on air bags that
    > deployed as languidly as the one in the video clip ;-)

    .... and yet it looks the part so well. Pity some of our TV doesn't have
    such good actors .. ;)

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!