OT. Good on 'er :-)

vernon levy wrote:
> "Paul - ***" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Peter B came up with the following;:
> >> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2889527841583480458

> > Excellent !!
> >

> It is for a staged event. I wouldn't like to depend on air bags that
> deployed as languidly as the one in the video clip ;-)

It does have the smack of being staged. A number of things give that
impression. It has been doing the rounds for a while but is still
amusing.

...d

David Martin wrote:
> vernon levy wrote:
>> "Paul - ***" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> Peter B came up with the following;:
>>>
>>> Excellent !!
>>>

>> It is for a staged event. I wouldn't like to depend on air bags that
>> deployed as languidly as the one in the video clip ;-)

> It does have the smack of being staged. A number of things give that
> impression. It has been doing the rounds for a while but is still
> amusing.

It looks like a bin bag liner to me.
--
Ambrose

Ambrose Nankivell <[email protected]> wrote:
> David Martin wrote:
>> vernon levy wrote:
>>> "Paul - ***" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> It is for a staged event. I wouldn't like to depend on air bags that
>>> deployed as languidly as the one in the video clip ;-)

>> It does have the smack of being staged. A number of things give that
>> impression. It has been doing the rounds for a while but is still
>> amusing.

> It looks like a bin bag liner to me.

A bin bag liner? Am I missing out on a whole additional line of bin
accessories, a liner for my bin bags? ;-)))

--
Nobby

vernon levy came up with the following;:
> "Paul - ***" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Peter B came up with the following;:
>>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2889527841583480458

>> Excellent !!
>>

> It is for a staged event. I wouldn't like to depend on air bags that
> deployed as languidly as the one in the video clip ;-)

.... and yet it looks the part so well. Pity some of our TV doesn't have
such good actors .. ;)

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!