OT: 'Head F**k'!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Anyone seen this ( 'Head F**k', written just that way) on Sky's Sci-Fi channel? I only caught it the
    once....maybe that was enough......'It does exactly what it says on the tin'.....

    They play some fun music vids - the Gay Bar one was hilarious first time, and still has Kath L'nOL
    when she thinks about it (can't remember who the hell did it now though, being ever so slightly
    medicated at the time)...........seem to remember lots of very large beagles............

    Shaun aRe - I believe everyone should watch the show at least once.

    Tags:

  2. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    > Anyone seen this ( 'Head F**k', written just that way) on Sky's Sci-Fi channel? I only caught it
    > the once....maybe that was enough......'It does exactly what it says on the tin'.....
    >
    > They play some fun music vids - the Gay Bar one was hilarious first time, and still has Kath L'nOL
    > when she thinks about it (can't remember who the hell did it now though, being ever so slightly
    > medicated at the time)...........seem to remember lots of very large beagles............
    >
    > Shaun aRe - I believe everyone should watch the show at least once.

    The "Gay Bar" vid isn't the same one that's on rathergood.com, is it? I don't know how long it has
    been on, but VH1 here does a commercial of "Welcome to the Jungle" done by the rathergood.com cats.
    It's pretty good -- it's no "Lightsaber Cocksucking Blues" though. /s

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > Anyone seen this ( 'Head F**k', written just that way) on Sky's Sci-Fi channel? I only caught it
    > > the once....maybe that was enough......'It
    does
    > > exactly what it says on the tin'.....
    > >
    > > They play some fun music vids - the Gay Bar one was hilarious first
    time,
    > > and still has Kath L'nOL when she thinks about it (can't remember who
    the
    > > hell did it now though, being ever so slightly medicated at the time)...........seem to remember
    > > lots of very large beagles............
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe - I believe everyone should watch the show at least once.
    >
    > The "Gay Bar" vid isn't the same one that's on rathergood.com, is it?

    Could be - lots of *Abe Lincolns on exercise bikes (etc.)?

    Shaun aRe - *(it's really just a bunch of rock-kids with fake beards and big hats really.........).

  4. On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:15:38 +0000, Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    > (can't remember who the hell did it now though

    Electric 6

    --
    Matt

    Fear of a flat planet

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "Matthew Paterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:15:38 +0000, Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    >
    > > (can't remember who the hell did it now though
    >
    > Electric 6

    Cheers!

    Well, it was kinda funny in a bizarre way, especially in the context of the rest of this messed up
    lunacy of a show.....

    Shaun aRe - So, none of you lot seen Head F**k then?