OT: Hello Kitty Anime

SteveA

New Member
Jul 15, 2004
1,309
If anyone who frequents this forum is interested -

Pulled the junk mail out of the letterbox on getting home tonight. Target is advertising Hello Kitty anime DVDs for $12.95ea. Looks like 7 different titles.

How come I never get cycling junk mail? :confused:

SteveA

SteveA wrote:
> If anyone who frequents this forum is interested -
>
> Pulled the junk mail out of the letterbox on getting home tonight.
> Target is advertising Hello Kitty anime DVDs for $12.95ea. Looks like
> 7 different titles.
>
> How come I never get cycling junk mail? :confused:

It wouldn't be "junk" mail if it was about cycling..

unemployed hippy :)

SteveA said:
If anyone who frequents this forum is interested -

Pulled the junk mail out of the letterbox on getting home tonight. Target is advertising Hello Kitty anime DVDs for $12.95ea. Looks like 7 different titles.

How come I never get cycling junk mail? :confused:

SteveA

Ahh, why don't we receive junk mail like this? Probably because we're a bunch of inner-city cultural imperialists. :D

Cycling junk mail? Well there's enough cycling mags around the house full of ads screaming _Buy _This!

Must dig out a recent Bicycling mag, believe there was an ad by a bike manufacturer who had trademarked the "Townie" model. Hmmm, must research this a little further & see if other companys have trademarked similiar phases. Maybe the Giant "Sh!tter" or the Surly "Pub Bike"?

Now this is what I'd like to receive junk mail about:
Hello Kitty Retro Kitty Cruiser Single-Speed Coaster:
http://www.nirve.com/main/cruiser/product.asp?cid=562.11