General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

OT.Help me find lost word puzzle, please

Started by Nancree · · Last activity · 2 posts · 406 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 December 2003
Last activity
27 December 2003
Original author
Nancree
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
406
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Last year I used to do a daily word puzzle on line, but I have lost the web address, and I can't
    remember the name of it. It was a square, four squares across and four down. There were brief clues
    to each of the words, up and down, and across.. It was timed, and they gave you the time immediately
    afterwards. There was a new one each day, and if you missed a day you could find it, in the last 15
    days or so. Any help appreciated. THANKS;

    [email hidden] .

  2. (Nancree) said:

    Last year I used to do a daily word puzzle on line, but I have lost the web address, and I can't
    remember the name of it. It was a square, four squares across and four down. There were brief clues
    to each of the words, up and down, and across.. It was timed, and they gave you the time
    immediately afterwards. There was a new one each day, and if you missed a day you could find it, in
    the last 15 days or so. Any help appreciated. THANKS;

    [email hidden] .

    Try the link below - I think this might be what you are looking for. Back to lurking. Susan B in GA

    washingtonpost.comcrosswords

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.