OT.Help me find lost word puzzle, please

Nancree

Guest
Last year I used to do a daily word puzzle on line, but I have lost the web address, and I can't
remember the name of it. It was a square, four squares across and four down. There were brief clues
to each of the words, up and down, and across.. It was timed, and they gave you the time immediately
afterwards. There was a new one each day, and if you missed a day you could find it, in the last 15
days or so. Any help appreciated. THANKS;

[email protected] .

On 26 Dec 2003 02:59:36 GMT, [email protected] (Nancree) wrote:

>Last year I used to do a daily word puzzle on line, but I have lost the web address, and I can't
>remember the name of it. It was a square, four squares across and four down. There were brief clues
>to each of the words, up and down, and across.. It was timed, and they gave you the time
>immediately afterwards. There was a new one each day, and if you missed a day you could find it, in
>the last 15 days or so. Any help appreciated. THANKS;
>
>[email protected] .

Try the link below - I think this might be what you are looking for. Back to lurking. Susan B in GA

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artsandliving/crosswords/