OT.Help me find lost word puzzle, please

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Nancree, Dec 25, 2003.

  1. Nancree

    Nancree Guest

    Last year I used to do a daily word puzzle on line, but I have lost the web address, and I can't
    remember the name of it. It was a square, four squares across and four down. There were brief clues
    to each of the words, up and down, and across.. It was timed, and they gave you the time immediately
    afterwards. There was a new one each day, and if you missed a day you could find it, in the last 15
    days or so. Any help appreciated. THANKS;

    [email protected] .

    Tags:

  2. sjb56

    sjb56 Guest

    On 26 Dec 2003 02:59:36 GMT, [email protected] (Nancree) wrote:

    >Last year I used to do a daily word puzzle on line, but I have lost the web address, and I can't
    >remember the name of it. It was a square, four squares across and four down. There were brief clues
    >to each of the words, up and down, and across.. It was timed, and they gave you the time
    >immediately afterwards. There was a new one each day, and if you missed a day you could find it, in
    >the last 15 days or so. Any help appreciated. THANKS;
    >
    >[email protected] .

    Try the link below - I think this might be what you are looking for. Back to lurking. Susan B in GA

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artsandliving/crosswords/