OT: Here's a chuckle I can get behind

On 2006-03-10, Michael "Dog3" Lonergan <[email protected]> wrote:

> That is ... well... different. I take it you are an ass man?

No. Waiting for tops. :)

nb

notbob <[email protected]> hitched up their panties and posted
news:[email protected]:

> On 2006-03-10, Michael "Dog3" Lonergan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> That is ... well... different. I take it you are an ass man?

> No. Waiting for tops. :)
>
> nb

I'm sure I know what you mean ;)

Michael

--
"The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she
served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been

--Calvin Trillin

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:50:45 -0800, Dan Abel wrote:

> I reposted this to another newsgroup, and got the response that it
> appears to be a hoax:
>
> http://www.snopes.com/photos/skirts.asp

Hoax? It's a "joke". Trompe'Loie on clothing. They are printed
skirts and they've been around a long time... at least 3 years. No
one can see through any material as much as some men would like to
believe it.... So you're in for a big disappoinment if you actually
believed you were looking at women's asses. BTW: Those butts are as
much fiction for the ladies as they are for the men.

On 2006-03-11, Dan Abel <[email protected]> wrote:

> I reposted this to another newsgroup, and got the response that it
> appears to be a hoax:

Well, iffen that don't take the rag off the bush!

nb

In article <[email protected]>,
sf <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:50:45 -0800, Dan Abel wrote:
>
> > I reposted this to another newsgroup, and got the response that it
> > appears to be a hoax:
> >
> > http://www.snopes.com/photos/skirts.asp

> Hoax? It's a "joke". Trompe'Loie on clothing. They are printed
> skirts and they've been around a long time... at least 3 years. No
> one can see through any material as much as some men would like to
> believe it.... So you're in for a big disappoinment if you actually
> believed you were looking at women's asses. BTW: Those butts are as
> much fiction for the ladies as they are for the men.

ROFL!!!

I thought that they knew those were painted on skirts?
I'd seen these ages ago and they are humor/art. And very real.

I've seen titty painted shirts sold here in the US.
The women that wear them are usually, like, "I wish". <G>
--
Peace, Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-*****." -Jack Nicholson

I can tell you from much experience with PhotoShop that it is absolutely a
hoax.

Lefty

--
"Even a child who is pure at heart
And does his homework neatly

"Dan Abel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> notbob <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > http://www.ebaumsworld.com/japanskirts.html
> >
> > nb

> I reposted this to another newsgroup, and got the response that it
> appears to be a hoax:
>
> http://www.snopes.com/photos/skirts.asp
>

> Too bad.
>
> --
> Dan Abel
> [email protected]
> Petaluma, California, USA

sf <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:50:45 -0800, Dan Abel wrote:
>
>> I reposted this to another newsgroup, and got the response that it
>> appears to be a hoax:
>>
>> http://www.snopes.com/photos/skirts.asp

> Hoax? It's a "joke". Trompe'Loie on clothing. They are printed
> skirts and they've been around a long time... at least 3 years. No
> one can see through any material as much as some men would like to
> believe it.... So you're in for a big disappoinment if you actually
> believed you were looking at women's asses. BTW: Those butts are as
> much fiction for the ladies as they are for the men.

If you read the snopes article, what they're saying is that the website
stating that these photos are of printed skirts, and that these are a
trend in Japan is a hoax. They're saying that the photos in the site are
actually photos of women in normal skirts that have been manipulated.

When I looked at the photos I did wonder if it was maybe just tricked up
photos. The shorter skirts in the first 4 photos I could believe may have
printed images on them, but the outfit in the last photo didn't seem like
the type to be sold with the printed image on it.

--
Rhonda Anderson
Cranebrook, NSW, Australia

QUEER (DIRTY PIECE OF PSYCHOTIC ****) *******!

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:05:35 GMT, Rhonda Anderson wrote:

> sf <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
> > On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:50:45 -0800, Dan Abel wrote:
> >
> >> I reposted this to another newsgroup, and got the response that it
> >> appears to be a hoax:
> >>
> >> http://www.snopes.com/photos/skirts.asp

> > Hoax? It's a "joke". Trompe'Loie on clothing. They are printed
> > skirts and they've been around a long time... at least 3 years. No
> > one can see through any material as much as some men would like to
> > believe it.... So you're in for a big disappoinment if you actually
> > believed you were looking at women's asses. BTW: Those butts are as
> > much fiction for the ladies as they are for the men.

> If you read the snopes article, what they're saying is that the website
> stating that these photos are of printed skirts, and that these are a
> trend in Japan is a hoax. They're saying that the photos in the site are
> actually photos of women in normal skirts that have been manipulated.
>
> When I looked at the photos I did wonder if it was maybe just tricked up
> photos. The shorter skirts in the first 4 photos I could believe may have
> printed images on them, but the outfit in the last photo didn't seem like
> the type to be sold with the printed image on it.

Didn't read it, didn't care enough.... still don't. It's only a big
deal to guys who are butt men and willing to "believe". In any case,
it wasn't posted as a trend, just a funny picture.

sf <[email protected]> wrote:

> Didn't read it, didn't care enough.... still don't. It's only a big
> deal to guys who are butt men and willing to "believe". In any case,
> it wasn't posted as a trend, just a funny picture.

You sound too much like Sheldon. "I didn't read it, don't know anything
about it, and don't care anyway; but let me tell you all about it and
what I think." I expected better of you.

--
Dan Abel
[email protected]

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 01:15:32 -0800, Dan Abel wrote:

> You sound too much like Sheldon. "I didn't read it, don't know anything
> about it, and don't care anyway; but let me tell you all about it and
> what I think." I expected better of you.

WHY does it matter???? Those photos are not harming anyone. This has
been circling around in email a long time. I thought it was funny
then and didn't care if it was photoshopped or not (knowing how modest
Japanese women are, it was obviously faked). I still don't care if
it's photoshopped or not. As PT Barnum said: "There's a sucker born
every minute." Does that settle the issue?