OT: Here's a chuckle I can get behind

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by notbob, Mar 10, 2006.

  1. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

  2. notbob

    notbob Guest

    On 2006-03-10, Michael "Dog3" Lonergan <[email protected]> wrote:

    > That is ... well... different. I take it you are an ass man?

    No. Waiting for tops. :)

    nb

  3. notbob <[email protected]> hitched up their panties and posted
    news:[email protected]:

    > On 2006-03-10, Michael "Dog3" Lonergan <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> That is ... well... different. I take it you are an ass man?

    > No. Waiting for tops. :)
    >
    > nb

    I'm sure I know what you mean ;)

    Michael

    --
    "The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she
    served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been

    --Calvin Trillin

  4. Dan Abel

    Dan Abel Guest

  5. sf

    sf Guest

    On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:50:45 -0800, Dan Abel wrote:

    > I reposted this to another newsgroup, and got the response that it
    > appears to be a hoax:
    >
    > http://www.snopes.com/photos/skirts.asp

    Hoax? It's a "joke". Trompe'Loie on clothing. They are printed
    skirts and they've been around a long time... at least 3 years. No
    one can see through any material as much as some men would like to
    believe it.... So you're in for a big disappoinment if you actually
    believed you were looking at women's asses. BTW: Those butts are as
    much fiction for the ladies as they are for the men.

  6. notbob

    notbob Guest

    On 2006-03-11, Dan Abel <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I reposted this to another newsgroup, and got the response that it
    > appears to be a hoax:

    Well, iffen that don't take the rag off the bush!

    nb

  7. In article <[email protected]>,
    sf <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:50:45 -0800, Dan Abel wrote:
    >
    > > I reposted this to another newsgroup, and got the response that it
    > > appears to be a hoax:
    > >
    > > http://www.snopes.com/photos/skirts.asp

    > Hoax? It's a "joke". Trompe'Loie on clothing. They are printed
    > skirts and they've been around a long time... at least 3 years. No
    > one can see through any material as much as some men would like to
    > believe it.... So you're in for a big disappoinment if you actually
    > believed you were looking at women's asses. BTW: Those butts are as
    > much fiction for the ladies as they are for the men.

    ROFL!!!

    I thought that they knew those were painted on skirts?
    I'd seen these ages ago and they are humor/art. And very real.

    I've seen titty painted shirts sold here in the US.
    The women that wear them are usually, like, "I wish". <G>
    --
    Peace, Om.

  8. Phluge

    Phluge Guest

    I can tell you from much experience with PhotoShop that it is absolutely a
    hoax.

    Lefty

    --
    "Even a child who is pure at heart
    And does his homework neatly

    "Dan Abel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > notbob <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > http://www.ebaumsworld.com/japanskirts.html
    > >
    > > nb

    > I reposted this to another newsgroup, and got the response that it
    > appears to be a hoax:
    >
    > http://www.snopes.com/photos/skirts.asp
    >

    > Too bad.
    >
    > --
    > Dan Abel
    > [email protected]
    > Petaluma, California, USA

  9. sf <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:50:45 -0800, Dan Abel wrote:
    >
    >> I reposted this to another newsgroup, and got the response that it
    >> appears to be a hoax:
    >>
    >> http://www.snopes.com/photos/skirts.asp

    > Hoax? It's a "joke". Trompe'Loie on clothing. They are printed
    > skirts and they've been around a long time... at least 3 years. No
    > one can see through any material as much as some men would like to
    > believe it.... So you're in for a big disappoinment if you actually
    > believed you were looking at women's asses. BTW: Those butts are as
    > much fiction for the ladies as they are for the men.

    If you read the snopes article, what they're saying is that the website
    stating that these photos are of printed skirts, and that these are a
    trend in Japan is a hoax. They're saying that the photos in the site are
    actually photos of women in normal skirts that have been manipulated.

    When I looked at the photos I did wonder if it was maybe just tricked up
    photos. The shorter skirts in the first 4 photos I could believe may have
    printed images on them, but the outfit in the last photo didn't seem like
    the type to be sold with the printed image on it.

    --
    Rhonda Anderson
    Cranebrook, NSW, Australia

  10. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    Phluge wrote:
    > I can tell you from much experience.

    QUEER (DIRTY PIECE OF PSYCHOTIC SHIT) BASTARD!

  11. sf

    sf Guest

    On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:05:35 GMT, Rhonda Anderson wrote:

    > sf <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:50:45 -0800, Dan Abel wrote:
    > >
    > >> I reposted this to another newsgroup, and got the response that it
    > >> appears to be a hoax:
    > >>
    > >> http://www.snopes.com/photos/skirts.asp

    > > Hoax? It's a "joke". Trompe'Loie on clothing. They are printed
    > > skirts and they've been around a long time... at least 3 years. No
    > > one can see through any material as much as some men would like to
    > > believe it.... So you're in for a big disappoinment if you actually
    > > believed you were looking at women's asses. BTW: Those butts are as
    > > much fiction for the ladies as they are for the men.

    > If you read the snopes article, what they're saying is that the website
    > stating that these photos are of printed skirts, and that these are a
    > trend in Japan is a hoax. They're saying that the photos in the site are
    > actually photos of women in normal skirts that have been manipulated.
    >
    > When I looked at the photos I did wonder if it was maybe just tricked up
    > photos. The shorter skirts in the first 4 photos I could believe may have
    > printed images on them, but the outfit in the last photo didn't seem like
    > the type to be sold with the printed image on it.

    Didn't read it, didn't care enough.... still don't. It's only a big
    deal to guys who are butt men and willing to "believe". In any case,
    it wasn't posted as a trend, just a funny picture.

  12. Dan Abel

    Dan Abel Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    sf <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Didn't read it, didn't care enough.... still don't. It's only a big
    > deal to guys who are butt men and willing to "believe". In any case,
    > it wasn't posted as a trend, just a funny picture.

    You sound too much like Sheldon. "I didn't read it, don't know anything
    about it, and don't care anyway; but let me tell you all about it and
    what I think." I expected better of you.

    --
    Dan Abel
    [email protected]

  13. EIEIO

    EIEIO Guest

    Of course that's a hoax.Nice shots though!

  14. sf

    sf Guest

    On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 01:15:32 -0800, Dan Abel wrote:

    > You sound too much like Sheldon. "I didn't read it, don't know anything
    > about it, and don't care anyway; but let me tell you all about it and
    > what I think." I expected better of you.

    WHY does it matter???? Those photos are not harming anyone. This has
    been circling around in email a long time. I thought it was funny
    then and didn't care if it was photoshopped or not (knowing how modest
    Japanese women are, it was obviously faked). I still don't care if
    it's photoshopped or not. As PT Barnum said: "There's a sucker born
    every minute." Does that settle the issue?

  15. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest