[OT] How Many Americans are Really Dying in Iraq?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by john, Mar 13, 2005.

  1. Phil Scott

    Phil Scott Guest

    "john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/phonyiraqdeathcount13mar05.shtml

    I am sure a lot more are dying than our govt is admitting
    to... it is interesting that this seemingly credible report
    says 40% of front line personnel are green card applicants,
    non US citizens going to war in exchange for citizenship...
    that number is a little hard to believe.

    The numbers of dead journalists is not hard to believe
    however. This sort of thing, like Abu Ghraib cant be covered
    up long... too many of our guys are there that will talk when
    they get back.

    and the other nations journalists will talk..

    Recruitment in the US is already totally insufficient to
    forward the war effort...a draft will run Bush out of
    office.... so the death toll must be hidden so some people
    still enlist.

    I believe that our enemies and those we have made our enemies
    will not be allowing us to step gracefully out of this war.

    It is more than slightly interesting however that so many EU
    nations seem to support us on disarming N Korea and Iraq... a
    bit hard to fathom in light of the Iraq situation.... I guess
    we all stay tuned and see what develops.

    Meantime with the half of the US top end skilled work force,
    50 million retiring over the next 4 years... and ceasing to
    pay maybe close to a trillion dollars in taxes... and with no
    generation trained well enough to replace them...and the
    dollar hyper inflating (50% since 1999)... and china taking
    huges chunks of our world markets and jobs.

    we are in deep I believe.

    Phil Scott

    Phil Scott

  2. Philip

    Philip Guest

  3. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    "john" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://educate-yourself.org/cn/phonyiraqdeathcount13mar05.shtml

    The figures don't include the number of people working for contractors doing
    things like serving food, driving trucks and repairing the infrastructure.

    In addition, to the best of knowledge, the US gov't is not reporting on the
    number of Iraqi citizens who have been died, directly or indirectly, as a
    result our actions in Iraq. I believe the number is near 150,000.

    Jeff

  4. kyernurse

    kyernurse Guest

  5. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    Airborne!

    "kyernurse" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > As a Registered Nurse I have no reply to what you say. As a former U.S.
    > paratrooper I would like to say that you can kiss our collective asses.

    You
    > may begin...
    >
    > "Philip" <[email protected]> wrote in message > How Many Americans are
    > Really Dying in Iraq?
    >
    > Not enough !
    >

    > On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:20:48 +0000 (UTC), "john"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >http://educate-yourself.org/cn/phonyiraqdeathcount13mar05.shtml

  6. "As a Registered Nurse I have no reply to what you say. "
    ..
    Then as an RN you should volunteer for duty in Iraq.
    You can take the place of someone who doesn't particularly want to be
    killed nor want to kill anyone else.

  7. kyernurse

    kyernurse Guest

    I put in my time and am not eligible for re-uping. Crawl back under your
    banmilk, PETA, tree hugging and otter scrubbing liberal rock.

  8. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    john <[email protected]> wrote:
    >http://educate-yourself.org/cn/phonyiraqdeathcount13mar05.shtml

    Scudamore, you imbecile, why are you posting this article to medical
    newsgroups? Are they the only newsgroups your feeble mind is aware
    of? It's irrelevant to all of them.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  9. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    >"As a Registered Nurse I have no reply to what you say. "
    >.
    >Then as an RN you should volunteer for duty in Iraq.
    >You can take the place of someone who doesn't particularly want to be
    >killed nor want to kill anyone else.

    Nurses aren't combat personnel, nitwit. If one RN replaces another,
    it has no effect on who does the killing.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  10. CyberBMcD

    CyberBMcD Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > "As a Registered Nurse I have no reply to what you say. "
    > .
    > Then as an RN you should volunteer for duty in Iraq.
    > You can take the place of someone who doesn't particularly want to be
    > killed nor want to kill anyone else.

    Than why did they join the armed forces? Every soldier knows his duty.