OT - Humor

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Chudh, Mar 9, 2003.

  1. Chudh

    Chudh Guest

    Dennis "P" Harris decided to take a trip down to San Diego where the weather is warm and dry. As he
    drives along he notices the oil pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out
    of the engine so he drives to the nearest gas station for repairs.

    After arranging for a mechanic he goes for a walk around town and notices an ice cream shop.
    Being an Alaskan in Southern California, he decides something cold would really hit the spot. He
    goes in and orders a big dish of vanilla ice cream and sits down to eat. Since Dennis has such
    short, fat little arms he makes a real mess trying to eat his ice cream and most of it ends up
    all over his face.

    After finishing his ice cream, Dennis goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if
    he's found the problem. The mechanic looks up from the engine and says, "It looks like you've
    blown a seal."

    "No, no," Dennis replies, wiping his mouth, "it's just ice cream."

    Tags:

  2. Pan

    Pan Guest

    On Sun, 09 Mar 2003 17:13:39 -0500, chudh <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Dennis "P" Harris decided to take a trip down to San Diego where the weather is warm and dry. As he
    >drives along he notices the oil pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out
    >of the engine so he drives to the nearest gas station for repairs.
    [snip]

    That's hilarious! If you can get an attribution, submit it to rec.humor.funny. Or submit it, anyway,
    and let them try to find an attribution.

    Michael

  3. Tbgibb

    Tbgibb Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Pan) writes:

    >That's hilarious! If you can get an attribution, submit it to rec.humor.funny. Or submit it,
    >anyway, and let them try to find an attribution.

    It appears in "Frost on my Mustache" by Tim Moore but I don't think it originated there.

    Tom Gibb <[email protected]