OT humour and a warning to our u.r.c. new mums

Status
Not open for further replies.
>> It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Watch out! These puppies are loaded!"
>>
>> See
>>
>>
> http://www.canada.com/montreal/montrealgazette/story.asp?id=51AA6AB6-034B-
>> 4FE0-911C-04871E6B1EC5
>>
>> Cheers, helen s
>
> I particularly liked the last few lines .. 'the country that brought you Hooters .. ' , It'd be
> funny if it wasn't so stupidly ridiculous ..

But if a nursing mother "gets 'em out", does this mean a 2 drink minimum?
:)

--
StainlessSteelRat

Dana Scully: So we know it wasn't an alien that probed her.

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote:
> It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Watch out! These puppies are loaded!"
>
> See
>
> http://www.canada.com/montreal/montrealgazette/story.asp?id=51AA6AB6-034B- 4FE0-911C-04871E6B1EC5
>

Reminds me IIRC of Ester Ranzen having a similar experience feeding her baby in a restuarant and
other diners complaining. It was followed by a letter to the Times supposedly from the baby
complaining that while in a restaurant the other night he had been greatly upset to find himself
surrounded by people stuffing dead animals into their mouths while he was trying to dine. Touche.

Tony

--
http://www.raven-family.com

"All truth goes through three steps: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Finally, it is accepted as self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer

"wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

I wish to register a (somewhat belated) complaint about the contents of http://simon.trinhall.cam.a-
c.uk/swmpics/2003/pics.cgi?dir=swmpics/2003/baby/17march2003&zoom=1&img=IMG_5506.JPG

I have been in deep shock since it was referenced in an earlier thread on this newsgroup.

(What was the mother supposed to do? Feed the kid the products of some chemical plant in Milwaukee?)

T

Tony W <[email protected]> wrote:
> "wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> I wish to register a (somewhat belated) complaint about the contents of
>
http://simon.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/swmpics/2003/pics.cgi?dir=swmpics/2003/baby/
17march2003&zoom=1&img=IMG_5506.JPG
>
> I have been in deep shock since it was referenced in an earlier thread on this newsgroup.
>

Talk to Neil Brown about sueing him. A couple of years ago he bumped into someone in Leicester who's
son is a solicitor. ;-)

Tony

-- http://www.raven-family.com

"All truth goes through three steps: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Finally, it is accepted as self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer

>(What was the mother supposed to do? Feed the kid the products of some chemical plant in
>Milwaukee?)

Exactly. I can understand not wanting to be next to the nappy changing process
- indeed when Nathan was a baby I would not, through choice, change his nappy next to a stranger as
the contents of a fouled nappy are not particularly nice, even if not so bad as to haul the
offending baby & adult up on terrorism charge ;-) BUT as for the breast feeding bit; to me, it's
the complaining guy who is a complete t*t ;-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
~~~~~~~~~~

"wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >(What was the mother supposed to do? Feed the kid the products of some chemical plant in
> >Milwaukee?)
>
> Exactly. I can understand not wanting to be next to the nappy changing
process
> - indeed when Nathan was a baby I would not, through choice, change his
nappy
> next to a stranger as the contents of a fouled nappy are not particularly
nice,
> even if not so bad as to haul the offending baby & adult up on terrorism
charge
> ;-)

The contents of the nappy would probably be considered a weapon of mass destruction if:-

1. the baby had been fed on the output of a Milwaukee chemical plant.

2. the baby did not hold a US passport.

Maybe George W would consider giving Bechtel a contract for squillions to change the said nappy.
Mind you, the survival chances of the baby would not be high :(

> BUT as for the breast feeding bit; to me, it's the complaining guy who is
a
> complete t*t ;-)

Maybe he just wanted to read his Playboy in peace. (Now that I do find offensive -- but its
surprising how often you see it -- especially on US domestic flights).

I used to fly a lot. Every mother with baby I met was paranoid that the screaming mite was a major
problem for the world. None seemed to understand it would quieten down when the pressure equalised
and its ears stopped hurting like hell.

T

In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite monkeys at the keyboard
of [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

> BUT as for the breast feeding bit; to me, it's the complaining guy who is a complete t*t ;-)

Hmm, I wonder ...

There's a stretch of road on my way home from Plymouth that goes past McDonalds and Kentucky Fried
Chicken. The smell of grease makes me feel very sick as I pass (I seriously dread the traffic lights
on that bit of road being on red). Maybe the smell of mothers milk has that effect on some?

--
Axis of Evil: Whose economy needs ever more wars? Arms Exports $bn: USA 14.2, UK 5.1, vs France 1.5,
Germany 0.8 (The Economist, July 2002)

Nick Kew <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite
monkeys
> at the keyboard of [email protected]
(wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:
>
> > BUT as for the breast feeding bit; to me, it's the complaining guy who
is a
> > complete t*t ;-)
>
> Hmm, I wonder ...
>
> There's a stretch of road on my way home from Plymouth that goes past McDonalds and Kentucky Fried
> Chicken. The smell of grease makes me feel very sick as I pass (I seriously dread the traffic
> lights on that bit of road being on red). Maybe the smell of mothers milk has that effect on some?
>
> --
> Axis of Evil: Whose economy needs ever more wars? Arms Exports $bn: USA 14.2, UK 5.1, vs France
> 1.5, Germany 0.8 (The Economist, July 2002)

I cried my eyes out when my Mother stopped breast feeding me. Only years later did I realise it was
because it would be 16 years before I got that close to a pair again!

--
Mark

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.465 / Virus Database: 263 - Release Date: 25/03/03

"MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> I cried my eyes out when my Mother stopped breast feeding me. Only years later did I realise it
> was because it would be 16 years before I got that close to a pair again!

You had to wait until you were 37?

--
Dave...

Status
Not open for further replies.