OT humour and a warning to our u.r.c. new mums

>> It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Watch out! These puppies are loaded!"
>>
>> See
>>

> http://www.canada.com/montreal/montrealgazette/story.asp?id=51AA6AB6-034B-
>> 4FE0-911C-04871E6B1EC5
>>
>> Cheers, helen s
>
> I particularly liked the last few lines .. 'the country that brought you Hooters .. ' , It'd be
> funny if it wasn't so stupidly ridiculous ..

But if a nursing mother "gets 'em out", does this mean a 2 drink minimum?
:)

--
StainlessSteelRat

Dana Scully: So we know it wasn't an alien that probed her.

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter <[email protected]> wrote:
> It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Watch out! These puppies are loaded!"
>
> See
>
> http://www.canada.com/montreal/montrealgazette/story.asp?id=51AA6AB6-034B- 4FE0-911C-04871E6B1EC5

Reminds me IIRC of Ester Ranzen having a similar experience feeding her baby in a restuarant and
other diners complaining. It was followed by a letter to the Times supposedly from the baby
complaining that while in a restaurant the other night he had been greatly upset to find himself
surrounded by people stuffing dead animals into their mouths while he was trying to dine. Touche.

Tony

--
http://www.raven-family.com

I wish to register a (somewhat belated) complaint about the contents of http://simon.trinhall.cam.a-
c.uk/swmpics/2003/pics.cgi?dir=swmpics/2003/baby/17march2003&zoom=1&img=IMG_5506.JPG

I have been in deep shock since it was referenced in an earlier thread on this newsgroup.

:)

(What was the mother supposed to do? Feed the kid the products of some chemical plant in Milwaukee?)

Tony W <[email protected]> wrote:
> "wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> I wish to register a (somewhat belated) complaint about the contents of

http://simon.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/swmpics/2003/pics.cgi?dir=swmpics/2003/baby/
17march2003&zoom=1&img=IMG_5506.JPG

> I have been in deep shock since it was referenced in an earlier thread on this newsgroup.

Talk to Neil Brown about sueing him. A couple of years ago he bumped into someone in Leicester who's
son is a solicitor. ;-)

Tony

-- http://www.raven-family.com

>(What was the mother supposed to do? Feed the kid the products of some chemical plant in
>Milwaukee?)

Exactly. I can understand not wanting to be next to the nappy changing process
- indeed when Nathan was a baby I would not, through choice, change his nappy next to a stranger as
the contents of a fouled nappy are not particularly nice, even if not so bad as to haul the
offending baby & adult up on terrorism charge ;-) BUT as for the breast feeding bit; to me, it's
the complaining guy who is a complete t*t ;-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

> >(What was the mother supposed to do? Feed the kid the products of some chemical plant in
> >Milwaukee?)
>
> Exactly. I can understand not wanting to be next to the nappy changing
process
> - indeed when Nathan was a baby I would not, through choice, change his
nappy
> next to a stranger as the contents of a fouled nappy are not particularly
nice,
> even if not so bad as to haul the offending baby & adult up on terrorism
charge
> ;-)

The contents of the nappy would probably be considered a weapon of mass destruction if:-

1. the baby had been fed on the output of a Milwaukee chemical plant.

2. the baby did not hold a US passport.

Maybe George W would consider giving Bechtel a contract for squillions to change the said nappy.
Mind you, the survival chances of the baby would not be high :(

> BUT as for the breast feeding bit; to me, it's the complaining guy who is
> complete t*t ;-)

Maybe he just wanted to read his Playboy in peace. (Now that I do find offensive -- but its
surprising how often you see it -- especially on US domestic flights).

I used to fly a lot. Every mother with baby I met was paranoid that the screaming mite was a major
problem for the world. None seemed to understand it would quieten down when the pressure equalised
and its ears stopped hurting like hell.

In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite monkeys at the keyboard
of [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

> BUT as for the breast feeding bit; to me, it's the complaining guy who is a complete t*t ;-)

Hmm, I wonder ...

There's a stretch of road on my way home from Plymouth that goes past McDonalds and Kentucky Fried
Chicken. The smell of grease makes me feel very sick as I pass (I seriously dread the traffic lights
on that bit of road being on red). Maybe the smell of mothers milk has that effect on some?

--
Axis of Evil: Whose economy needs ever more wars? Arms Exports $bn: USA 14.2, UK 5.1, vs France 1.5,
Germany 0.8 (The Economist, July 2002)

Nick Kew <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite
monkeys
> at the keyboard of [email protected]
(wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

> > BUT as for the breast feeding bit; to me, it's the complaining guy who
is a
> > complete t*t ;-)
>
> Hmm, I wonder ...
>
> There's a stretch of road on my way home from Plymouth that goes past McDonalds and Kentucky Fried
> Chicken. The smell of grease makes me feel very sick as I pass (I seriously dread the traffic
> lights on that bit of road being on red). Maybe the smell of mothers milk has that effect on some?
>
> --
> Axis of Evil: Whose economy needs ever more wars? Arms Exports $bn: USA 14.2, UK 5.1, vs France
> 1.5, Germany 0.8 (The Economist, July 2002)

I cried my eyes out when my Mother stopped breast feeding me. Only years later did I realise it was
because it would be 16 years before I got that close to a pair again!

:)

--
Mark

"MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> I cried my eyes out when my Mother stopped breast feeding me. Only years later did I realise it
> was because it would be 16 years before I got that close to a pair again!

You had to wait until you were 37?

:)

--
Dave...