[OT: humour] On the subject of taking Iraq messages elsewhere

Thanks Ed!

With spring in full bloom around here I found a great use for your msgs.. I save em up, then disolve
them in water. It is too powerful for the lawn but makes a great herbacide for weeds, and a great
pesticide.

Edward Dolan wrote:

> ...The only "Heil" I see anywhere are from your followers who infest this newsgroup and make it a
> cest pool for malcontents.

Mr. Dolan needs to start paying attention to dump trucks while he is riding, then he would see
"Heil" quite often. ;)

< http://www.duraclass.com/ >

> Edward Dolan wrote:
> >
> > MLB <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
>
> > > And "I" think Mr.DuhW would have a place for you in this administration!
> >
> > And I have decided not to respond to all of you jerks in recumbentland who can not even accord
> > out supreme national leader the respect of his proper address, which is "President Bush". Even
> > "Bush" would do, but anything less marks you for the jerks that you are.
>
> Supreme National Leader Bush - sounds rather fascist to me.
>

> Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)

I threw "supreme" in there to see if you would be idiotic enough to rise to take the bait, and you
did. It is no fun at all to debate with you as you are so predictable. But I like the way you call
people names. Most don't even realize you are calling them a name. I will admit, when I call someone
a name, I want them to at least know it. Why waste subtleties on morons.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

[email protected] (Edward Dolan) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Edward Dolan wrote:
> > >
> > > MLB <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:<[email protected]>...

> > > And I have decided not to respond to all of you jerks in recumbentland who can not even accord
> > > out supreme national leader the respect of his proper address, which is "President Bush". Even
> > > "Bush" would do, but anything less marks you for the jerks that you are.
> >
> > Supreme National Leader Bush - sounds rather fascist to me.
> >

> > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)
> >

> I threw "supreme" in there to see if you would be idiotic enough to rise to take the bait, and you
> did. It is no fun at all to debate with you as you are so predictable. But I like the way you call
> people names. Most don't even realize you are calling them a name. I will admit, when I call
> someone a name, I want them to at least know it. Why waste subtleties on morons.
>
> Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Gee, Ed, did you realize that the difference between George W. Bush, aka the arrogant and the
stupid, and Adolf ****** is that ****** was democratically elected? [To draw you a picture George W,
aka "Baby Bush" had the election brought by his father, Bush the first.]

That said. We are in Iraq now so "Iraq! Saddam! Eat Another Bomb!" & "Go Army!"

Snowman

[email protected] (Snowman) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> Gee, Ed, did you realize that the difference between George W. Bush, aka the arrogant and the
> stupid, and Adolf ****** is that ****** was democratically elected? [To draw you a picture George
> W, aka "Baby Bush" had the election brought by his father, Bush the first.]
>
> That said. We are in Iraq now so "Iraq! Saddam! Eat Another Bomb!" & "Go Army!"
>
> Snowman

Gee, Snowman, did you realize the difference between a scoundrel and an honorable man is that one
does not compare American politicians to ****** and the Nazis? But your response to me is about par
for this group. Even your leader and mentor Mr. Tom Sherman calls me a fascist and a nazi (I wish he
could make up his mind about that as they are not the same). But I am a gentleman, so the only thing
I will call you is an ignoramus.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

MLB <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> > And I have decided not to respond to all of you jerks in recumbentland
>

> Which makes this post WHAT????????????????????????? (make up your mind!) or maybe that's a
> problem too?

Relax MLB. I will soon be leaving these OT posts never to return and you and your cohorts can have
it all to yourselves. If I want to have an intelligent political discussion on the internet I will
go anywhere but here (with all due apologies to some of you who are still sane and rational). What
can I say other than I have never been so disappointed in a group of fellow cylists in my life. We
should all stick to cycling and never got off topic I guess.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Edward Dolan wrote:

> Relax MLB. I will soon be leaving these OT posts never to return and you and your cohorts can have
> it all to yourselves. If I want to have an intelligent political discussion on the internet I will
> go anywhere but here (with all due apologies to some of you who are still sane and rational). What
> can I say other than I have never been so disappointed in a group of fellow cylists in my life. We
> should all stick to cycling and never got off topic I guess.

For what its worth, a Google Groups search reveals that Mr. Dolan has made 41 posts to
alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent, 34 of which have been off-topic.

> Edward Dolan wrote:
> >
> > Relax MLB. I will soon be leaving these OT posts never to return and you and your cohorts can
> > have it all to yourselves. If I want to have an intelligent political discussion on the internet
> > I will go anywhere but here (with all due apologies to some of you who are still sane and
> > rational). What can I say other than I have never been so disappointed in a group of fellow
> > cylists in my life. We should all stick to cycling and never got off topic I guess.
>
> For what its worth, a Google Groups search reveals that Mr. Dolan has made 41 posts to
> alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent, 34 of which have been off-topic.
>
> Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)

Touche!

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

[email protected] (Edward Dolan) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Snowman) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> > Gee, Ed, did you realize that the difference between George W. Bush, aka the arrogant and the
> > stupid, and Adolf ****** is that ****** was democratically elected? [To draw you a picture
> > George W, aka "Baby Bush" had the election brought by his father, Bush the first.]
> >
> > That said. We are in Iraq now so "Iraq! Saddam! Eat Another Bomb!" & "Go Army!"
> >
> > Snowman
>
> Gee, Snowman, did you realize the difference between a scoundrel and an honorable man is that one
> does not compare American politicians to ****** and the Nazis? But your response to me is about
> par for this group. Even your leader and mentor Mr. Tom Sherman calls me a fascist and a nazi (I
> wish he could make up his mind about that as they are not the same). But I am a gentleman, so the
> only thing I will call you is an ignoramus.
>
> Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Bush II is not honorable. He is a failed oil man.

When California had the energy crisis Gov. Davis said that the market was being manipulated by the
energy companies and asked Bush II for help. Bush II, being an oil man, said that energy companies
would never manipulate the market and said that it was California's problem and therefore he would
do nothing. If he were honoriable, when the facts became available that in deed the energy companies
had manipulated the market, Bush II would have admitted that he made a mistake even if he did
nothing about the problem. But Bush II is too arrogant to admit making a mistake. Therefore this one
example shows that he is not honorable.

As far as being a scoundrel, we need only look at the games that he and the GOP played during the
election process.

Let us not for get that there were 29 prison sentences in the Reagan administration and only one in
the Clinton administration. => We are judged by the company that we keep.

>But I am a gentleman, so the only thing I will call you is an
ignoramus.

I suggest that you look in the mirror when you have the compulsion to call someone ignoramus.

Snowman

alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
> Bush II is not honorable. He is a failed oil man.
>
> When California had the energy crisis Gov. Davis said that the market was being manipulated by the
> energy companies and asked Bush II for help. Bush II, being an oil man, said that energy companies
> would never manipulate the market and said that it was California's problem and therefore he would
> do nothing. If he were honoriable, when the facts became available that in deed the energy
> companies had manipulated the market, Bush II would have admitted that he made a mistake even if
> he did nothing about the problem. But Bush II is too arrogant to admit making a mistake. Therefore
> this one example shows that he is not honorable.

> As far as being a scoundrel, we need only look at the games that he and the GOP played during the
> election process.
>
> Let us not for get that there were 29 prison sentences in the Reagan administration and only one
> in the Clinton administration. => We are judged by the company that we keep.
>
> >But I am a gentleman, so the only thing I will call you is an
> ignoramus.
>
> I suggest that you look in the mirror when you have the compulsion to call someone ignoramus.
>
> Snowman

> > Gee, Snowman, did you realize the difference between a scoundrel and an honorable man is that
> > one does not compare American politicians to ****** and the Nazis? But your response to me is
> > about par for this group. Even your leader and mentor Mr. Tom Sherman calls me a fascist and a
> > nazi (I wish he could make up his mind about that as they are not the same). But I am a
> > gentleman, so the only thing I will call you is an ignoramus.
> >
> > Ed Dolan - Minnesota
>
> Bush II is not honorable. He is a failed oil man.
>
> As far as being a scoundrel, we need only look at the games that he and the GOP played during the
> election process.
>

> Snowman

The point of my response to your post, which doesn't bear repeating, is that anyone who compares an
American politician to ****** or the Nazis is a scoundrel. It is not about Bush being an honorable
man or being a scoundrel. It is about you being a scoundrel for making the comparison. How you can
misread something so plainly written is a mystery to me.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

[email protected] (Edward Dolan) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> > > Gee, Snowman, did you realize the difference between a scoundrel and an honorable man is that
> > > one does not compare American politicians to ****** and the Nazis? But your response to me is
> > > about par for this group. Even your leader and mentor Mr. Tom Sherman calls me a fascist and a
> > > nazi (I wish he could make up his mind about that as they are not the same). But I am a
> > > gentleman, so the only thing I will call you is an ignoramus.
> > >
> > > Ed Dolan - Minnesota
> >
> > Bush II is not honorable. He is a failed oil man.
> >
> > As far as being a scoundrel, we need only look at the games that he and the GOP played during
> > the election process.

Actually, someone who cannot understand irony and teasing and then responds to a newsgroup posting
like a vicious beast is by definition a scoundrel. This is especially true when the newsgroup as a
rule maintains civil behavior.

Your behavior does not fit in this group. Please clean up your act or leave this newsgroup.
> > Snowman
>
> The point of my response to your post, which doesn't bear repeating, is that anyone who compares
> an American politician to ****** or the Nazis is a scoundrel. It is not about Bush being an
> honorable man or being a scoundrel. It is about you being a scoundrel for making the comparison.
> How you can misread something so plainly written is a mystery to me.
>
> Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Hey Snowman. You better call the secret newsgroup police and have that "vicious beast" Mr. Dolan
removed immediately. Seems as if you are headed for a full meltdown.

Oh, by the way, President Bush is being honored as a Hero of Peace today in Iraq. How was your day?

In article <[email protected]>, piks11 @msn.com says...
> Hey Snowman. You better call the secret newsgroup police and have that "vicious beast" Mr. Dolan
> removed immediately. Seems as if you are headed for a full meltdown.
>
> Oh, by the way, President Bush is being honored as a Hero of Peace today in Iraq. How was
> your day?

Do you think this thread will last longer than the war???

- Bellaire, TX USA -

> In article <[email protected]>, piks11 @msn.com says...
> > Hey Snowman. You better call the secret newsgroup police and have that "vicious beast" Mr. Dolan
> > removed immediately. Seems as if you are headed for a full meltdown.
> >
> > Oh, by the way, President Bush is being honored as a Hero of Peace today in Iraq. How was
> > your day?
>
> Do you think this thread will last longer than the war???

I just looked at the date of the first post, it was Jan 23d.

- Bellaire, TX USA -

Cletus D. Lee <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > In article <[email protected]>, piks11 @msn.com says...
> > > Hey Snowman. You better call the secret newsgroup police and have that "vicious beast" Mr.
> > > Dolan removed immediately. Seems as if you are headed for a full meltdown.
> > >
> > > Oh, by the way, President Bush is being honored as a Hero of Peace today in Iraq. How was your
> > > day?
> >
> > Do you think this thread will last longer than the war???
>
> I just looked at the date of the first post, it was Jan 23d.

January 23rd you say? Well if that's the case I can confirm the thread has already
outlasted the war.

Let's change the subject to something on topic......like which is faster a recumbent or a
diamond frame?

If you dropped one of each out of an airplane at 2000 feet which one would hit the ground first? For
proper competition should the recumbent be unfaired? Could this be the ultimate coast down test?

And how about climbing. If you shot them both out of a cannon which one would achieve the
greater altitude?