ot(ish

John

Guest
can anyone reccomend any reliable bike suppliers in the uk on the internet or within the manchester
area my usual source has retired so i am snookered for decent help

tia

John

On Mon, 05 May 2003 14:11:33 +0200, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

>John wrote:
>> can anyone reccomend any reliable bike suppliers in the uk on the internet or within the
>> manchester area my usual source has retired so i am snookered for decent help
>
>www.chainreactioncycles.com - I've dealt with them, despite living on the continent. I've always
>been impressed with their prices and service.

On Mon, 05 May 2003 14:11:33 +0200, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

>John wrote:
>> can anyone reccomend any reliable bike suppliers in the uk on the internet or within the
>> manchester area my usual source has retired so i am snookered for decent help
>
>www.chainreactioncycles.com - I've dealt with them, despite living on the continent. I've always
>been impressed with their prices and service.

my keyboard seems to have a serious stutter, I think it has just posted about five gibberish
messages, my apologies all I wanted to write was that I've also had very god dealings with Chain
Reaction when my LBS ws unable to come up with what I wanted cheers Martin