ot(ish

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by John, May 3, 2003.

  1. John

    John Guest

    can anyone reccomend any reliable bike suppliers in the uk on the internet or within the manchester
    area my usual source has retired so i am snookered for decent help

    tia

    John

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    John wrote:
    > can anyone reccomend any reliable bike suppliers in the uk on the internet or within the
    > manchester area my usual source has retired so i am snookered for decent help

    www.chainreactioncycles.com - I've dealt with them, despite living on the continent. I've always
    been impressed with their prices and service.

  3. Simon

    Simon Guest

    "John" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | can anyone reccomend any reliable bike suppliers in the uk on the internet or within the
    | manchester area my usual source has retired so i am
    snookered
    | for decent help
    |

    | tia
    |

    | John

    http://www.wiggle.co.uk excellent service and decent prices.

    Simon

  4. Martin

    Martin Guest

    On Mon, 05 May 2003 14:11:33 +0200, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

    >John wrote:
    >> can anyone reccomend any reliable bike suppliers in the uk on the internet or within the
    >> manchester area my usual source has retired so i am snookered for decent help
    >
    >www.chainreactioncycles.com - I've dealt with them, despite living on the continent. I've always
    >been impressed with their prices and service.

  5. Martin

    Martin Guest

    On Mon, 05 May 2003 14:11:33 +0200, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

    >John wrote:
    >> can anyone reccomend any reliable bike suppliers in the uk on the internet or within the
    >> manchester area my usual source has retired so i am snookered for decent help
    >
    >www.chainreactioncycles.com - I've dealt with them, despite living on the continent. I've always
    >been impressed with their prices and service.

    my keyboard seems to have a serious stutter, I think it has just posted about five gibberish
    messages, my apologies all I wanted to write was that I've also had very god dealings with Chain
    Reaction when my LBS ws unable to come up with what I wanted cheers Martin