OT: ITU World Cup on TV this weekend

Tamyka Bell

Guest
2005 Mooloolaba Triathlon ITU World Cup

Sunday, 22 May 2005 Channel Seven will air a one hour TV Special of this
year's Mooloolaba Triathlon Festival. The coverage will feature
highlights
from all the events over the three days. So sit back, put your feet up,
and be
treated to an action packed hour featuring some of the world's best
triathletes doing battle over one of the toughest courses on the ITU
World Cup
circuit. The coverage starts from 11am (check local guides for correct
times).

If any BrisVegans are taping this it'd be much appreciated if I could
borrow a copy.

Tamyka Bell wrote:
> 2005 Mooloolaba Triathlon ITU World Cup
>
> Sunday, 22 May 2005 Channel Seven will air a one hour TV Special of this
> year's Mooloolaba Triathlon Festival. The coverage will feature
> highlights
> from all the events over the three days. So sit back, put your feet up,
> and be
> treated to an action packed hour featuring some of the world's best
> triathletes doing battle over one of the toughest courses on the ITU
> World Cup
> circuit. The coverage starts from 11am (check local guides for correct
> times).
>
> If any BrisVegans are taping this it'd be much appreciated if I could
> borrow a copy.

I thought Mooloolaba was the tri with the big descent on the bike leg
where they get up to 90kmh, but I didn't see anything like that today.
has the course changed or am I getting confised with a different Aus tri?

DaveB

Confused it with the Noosa Tri which is in November. Noosa is about 35K's
up the road from Mooloolaba.

Rob
news:[email protected]...

forgot to say....the info is at www.usmevents.com.au