OT: Joke for us among trees...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Zilla, Jun 8, 2003.

  1. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    It's hard to find jokes that are clean these days but, here it goes, not a dirty word is used...

    Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between
    them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch
    says he cannot tell.

    Just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling. The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can
    you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"

    The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree. He replies," It is neither a son of a beech nor a
    son of a birch. It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever put my pecker in.

    --
    - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

    Tags:

  2. Superslinky

    Superslinky Guest

    Zilla said...

    > It's hard to find jokes that are clean these days but, here it goes, not a dirty word is used...
    >
    > Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between
    > them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch
    > says he cannot tell.
    >
    > Just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling. The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert.
    > Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"
    >
    > The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree. He replies," It is neither a son of a beech nor a
    > son of a birch. It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever put my pecker in.

    Funny. It's not really all that clean though.

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:%[email protected]...
    > It's hard to find jokes that are clean these days but, here it goes, not a dirty word is used...
    >
    > Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small
    tree
    > begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a
    son
    > of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch says he cannot tell.
    >
    > Just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling. The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert.
    > Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son
    of
    > a birch?"
    >
    > The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree. He replies," It is
    neither
    > a son of a beech nor a son of a birch. It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever put my
    > pecker in.

    {rimshot.wav}

    Bill "hold on to your day job, Z" S.

  4. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    > "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:%[email protected]...
    > > It's hard to find jokes that are clean these days but, here it goes, not
    > > dirty word is used...
    > >
    > > Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small
    > tree
    > > begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a
    > son
    > > of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch says he cannot tell.
    > >
    > > Just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling. The birch says,
    "Woodpecker,
    > > you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a
    son
    > of
    > > a birch?"
    > >
    > > The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree. He replies," It is
    > neither
    > > a son of a beech nor a son of a birch. It is, however, the best piece
    of
    > > ash I have ever put my pecker in.
    >
    > {rimshot.wav}
    >
    > Bill "hold on to your day job, Z" S.

    Exactly what I thought of when I read it..

    --
    - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)