OT: Joke for us among trees...

Zilla

Guest
It's hard to find jokes that are clean these days but, here it goes, not a dirty word is used...

Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between
them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch
says he cannot tell.

Just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling. The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can
you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree. He replies," It is neither a son of a beech nor a
son of a birch. It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever put my pecker in.

--
- Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

Zilla said...

> It's hard to find jokes that are clean these days but, here it goes, not a dirty word is used...
>
> Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between
> them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch
> says he cannot tell.
>
> Just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling. The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert.
> Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"
>
> The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree. He replies," It is neither a son of a beech nor a
> son of a birch. It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever put my pecker in.

Funny. It's not really all that clean though.

"Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]...
> It's hard to find jokes that are clean these days but, here it goes, not a dirty word is used...
>
> Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small
tree
> begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a
son
> of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch says he cannot tell.
>
> Just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling. The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert.
> Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son
of
> a birch?"
>
> The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree. He replies," It is
neither
> a son of a beech nor a son of a birch. It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever put my
> pecker in.

{rimshot.wav}

Bill "hold on to your day job, Z" S.

> "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:%[email protected]...
> > It's hard to find jokes that are clean these days but, here it goes, not
> > dirty word is used...
> >
> > Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small
> tree
> > begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a
> son
> > of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch says he cannot tell.
> >
> > Just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling. The birch says,
"Woodpecker,
> > you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a
son
> of
> > a birch?"
> >
> > The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree. He replies," It is
> neither
> > a son of a beech nor a son of a birch. It is, however, the best piece
of
> > ash I have ever put my pecker in.
>
> {rimshot.wav}
>
> Bill "hold on to your day job, Z" S.

Exactly what I thought of when I read it..

--
- Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)