OT: JW54's Bee-yatch was RE: Gord gets WIERD (sic)...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Kraig Willett, Jun 11, 2003.

  1. "Dlwyr2" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > As a lawyer, when a company goes bankrupt i can tell you no one gets paid not even Wordin. I don't
    > see you critizing Lemond who brought Viatel as a sponsor.

    You seem to be up on your bankruptcy law, dlwyr2. Just to make it clear, since your wording is a bit
    ambiguous, I will explicitly ask the question:

    Are you really a lawyer?

    As for the rest of your spewage, why would I care what you think?

    -kraig

    Tags:

  2. Dlwyr2

    Dlwyr2 Guest

    If you do not care what I think, why do you send me emails?

    BTW-Gord's case is settled and it looks like it was not so frivolous after all.

    A real Lawyer

  3. "Dlwyr2" <[email protected]> signed his message news:[email protected]...

    > A real Lawyer

    You must be a lawyer that doesn't specialize in bankruptcy law, then, I suppose?

    Are you sure you are a lawyer?

    -kraig

  4. I figured as much - typical of the Wordin tactics of old on this forum...

    -kraig

  5. "Dlwyr2" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > If you do not care what I think, why do you send me emails?
    >
    > BTW-Gord's case is settled and it looks like it was not so frivolous after
    all.

    Umm . . .

    Was it settled so that BMC wouldn't have to spend $$$ on legal fees?

    > A real Lawyer

    Since you're a real lawyer:

    If the only problem with the Mercury/Viatel team was that Viatel went bankrupt, why did the UCI ban
    Wordin from the team management of any UCI registered team?