OT: JW54's Bee-yatch was RE: Gord gets WIERD (sic)...

Kraig Willett

Guest
"Dlwyr2" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> As a lawyer, when a company goes bankrupt i can tell you no one gets paid not even Wordin. I don't
> see you critizing Lemond who brought Viatel as a sponsor.

You seem to be up on your bankruptcy law, dlwyr2. Just to make it clear, since your wording is a bit
ambiguous, I will explicitly ask the question:

Are you really a lawyer?

As for the rest of your spewage, why would I care what you think?

-kraig

If you do not care what I think, why do you send me emails?

BTW-Gord's case is settled and it looks like it was not so frivolous after all.

A real Lawyer

I figured as much - typical of the Wordin tactics of old on this forum...

-kraig

"Dlwyr2" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> If you do not care what I think, why do you send me emails?
>
> BTW-Gord's case is settled and it looks like it was not so frivolous after
all.

Umm . . .

Was it settled so that BMC wouldn't have to spend $$$ on legal fees?

> A real Lawyer

Since you're a real lawyer:

If the only problem with the Mercury/Viatel team was that Viatel went bankrupt, why did the UCI ban
Wordin from the team management of any UCI registered team?