OT: Kind Of

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Wheeler, Nov 14, 2003.

  1. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    A while back some knuckle head suggested that I change my sig. I was aghast at the idea......but
    things change ...

    Adapted from the greatest story ever told.

    My new sig.

    Peace, Bill

    ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and on the trails
    pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

    Tags:

  2. Chris

    Chris Guest

    > A while back some knuckle head suggested that I change my sig. I was aghast at the idea......but
    > things change ...
    >
    > Adapted from the greatest story ever told.
    >
    > My new sig.
    >
    > Peace, Bill
    >

    > ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and on the
    > trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

    That'd be a cool sig, except:
    - I'm a geared pig riding in Avalon
    - The greatest story ever told? That's not Tolkien, it's Castlevania (sorry, been playing way too
    much Lament of Innocence - http://tinyurl.com/v373)

    Chris

  3. Marty

    Marty Guest

    "Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote some nice fiction in message................

    You're right Bill. It is a nice story.

    I haven't been to Avalon in many weeks. How are the trails looking since Isabel?

    Marty

  4. Miles Todd

    Miles Todd Guest

    Chris wrote:

    > "Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>A while back some knuckle head suggested that I change my sig. I was aghast at the idea......but
    >>things change ...
    >>
    >>Adapted from the greatest story ever told.
    >>
    >>My new sig.
    >>
    >>Peace, Bill
    >>

    >>...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and on the
    >>trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...
    >

    > That'd be a cool sig, except:
    > - I'm a geared pig riding in Avalon
    > - The greatest story ever told? That's not Tolkien, it's Castlevania (sorry, been playing way too
    > much Lament of Innocence - http://tinyurl.com/v373)
    >
    > Chris

    So I clicked your link, and looked at the site. I went to switch windows to return to newsgroups,
    and this is what Netscape said on the "Window" menu:

    1 Castlevania: Lame...ideo game 2 Re: Kind Of - alt.m...erver

    I guess that tells us what Marc Andreason (sp?) thinks of your pasttime...

    Miles

  5. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:18:11 -0500, "Marty" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote some nice fiction in message................
    >
    >You're right Bill. It is a nice story.
    >
    >I haven't been to Avalon in many weeks. How are the trails looking since Isabel?
    >
    >Marty

    Hey Marty, the trails are superb, very retro.