OT: Kudos to the group

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 12:09:50 -0800 (PST), MattB <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Nov 17, 12:16 am, tom <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Way to ignor vandeman and dolan! You people rock. Tom

>Shhh!

We couldn't care less. That just means that there will be no one to
refute us (as if you could even if you tried!). It makes absolutely no
difference to me, whether you respond (as you just did) or not. Why
should it?! That only shows just how stupid you people are. . . .

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande