OT: leave it to those weird Aussies

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, May 19, 2003.

  1. Westie

    Westie Guest

  2. Technician

    Technician Guest

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  4. Technician

    Technician Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, slacker7 @sbcglobal.net says...
    > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > In article <[email protected]>, slacker7 @sbcglobal.net says...
    > > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?L35E360A4
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Slacker
    > > >

    > > now i want one ;-)
    > > --
    > > ~Travis
    >

    > Just check under your bed!
    > --
    > Slacker

    I have but seen one roach in this state, and that was 10 years ago in a gas station bathroom. and
    besides, my bed consists of a box spring sitting directly on the floor, so it is highly unlikely
    there is anything living under it.
    --
    ~Travis

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > I have but seen one roach in this state, and that was 10 years ago in a gas station bathroom. and
    > besides, my bed consists of a box spring sitting directly on the floor, so it is highly unlikely
    > there is anything living under it.

    That's what you think.............

    Shaun aRe

  6. Technician

    Technician Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]c.co.uk says...

    > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    > > I have but seen one roach in this state, and that was 10 years ago in a gas station bathroom.
    > > and besides, my bed consists of a box spring sitting directly on the floor, so it is highly
    > > unlikely there is anything living under it.
    >
    > That's what you think.............

    checking....... nope, just a bit of dust.
    --
    ~Travis

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > > I have but seen one roach in this state, and that was 10 years ago in
    > > > gas station bathroom. and besides, my bed consists of a box spring sitting directly on the
    > > > floor, so it is highly unlikely there is anything living under it.
    > >
    > > That's what you think.............
    > >

    > checking....... nope, just a bit of dust.

    http://flatstanley.enoreo.on.ca/

    HTH.

    Shaun aRe

  8. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > That's what you think.............
    > > >

    > > checking....... nope, just a bit of dust.
    >
    > http://flatstanley.enoreo.on.ca/
    >

    > HTH.
    >

    > Shaun aRe

    Ooookkkk....... not sure of the relevance, so i will just nod and smile to feign acknowledgement ;-)
    --
    ~Travis

  9. David Bailey

    David Bailey Guest