OT: leave it to those weird Aussies

In article <[email protected]>, slacker7 @sbcglobal.net says...
> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, slacker7 @sbcglobal.net says...
> > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?L35E360A4
> > >
> > > --
> > > Slacker
> > >

> > now i want one ;-)
> > --
> > ~Travis
>

> Just check under your bed!
> --
> Slacker

I have but seen one roach in this state, and that was 10 years ago in a gas station bathroom. and
besides, my bed consists of a box spring sitting directly on the floor, so it is highly unlikely
there is anything living under it.
--
~Travis

Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I have but seen one roach in this state, and that was 10 years ago in a gas station bathroom. and
> besides, my bed consists of a box spring sitting directly on the floor, so it is highly unlikely
> there is anything living under it.

That's what you think.............

Shaun aRe

> Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > I have but seen one roach in this state, and that was 10 years ago in a gas station bathroom.
> > and besides, my bed consists of a box spring sitting directly on the floor, so it is highly
> > unlikely there is anything living under it.
>
> That's what you think.............

checking....... nope, just a bit of dust.
--
~Travis

Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > I have but seen one roach in this state, and that was 10 years ago in
> > > gas station bathroom. and besides, my bed consists of a box spring sitting directly on the
> > > floor, so it is highly unlikely there is anything living under it.
> >
> > That's what you think.............
> >

> checking....... nope, just a bit of dust.

http://flatstanley.enoreo.on.ca/

HTH.

Shaun aRe

> Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > That's what you think.............
> > >

> > checking....... nope, just a bit of dust.
>
> http://flatstanley.enoreo.on.ca/
>

> HTH.
>

> Shaun aRe

Ooookkkk....... not sure of the relevance, so i will just nod and smile to feign acknowledgement ;-)
--
~Travis