OT: lol ... the real reason McDonalds retired their SuperSize portions

Slacker wrote:
> I just saw a movie review for this... what a great movie.
> I can't wait to see it.
> http://www.iofilm.co.uk/io/mit/0/publicity.php

Saw the review, too. To be fair, I think if you ate extra-
large portions 3X/day at ANY restaurant (and by rule had to
try everything on the menu at least once), you'd gain weight
and lose some health.

Bill "diet last bastion of self-destruction" S.

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 03:33:53 GMT, "S o r n i"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Slacker wrote:
>> I just saw a movie review for this... what a great movie.
>> I can't wait to see it.
>> http://www.iofilm.co.uk/io/mit/0/publicity.php
>
>Saw the review, too. To be fair, I think if you ate extra-
>large portions 3X/day at ANY restaurant (and by rule had to
>try everything on the menu at least once), you'd gain
>weight and lose some health.
>
>Bill "diet last bastion of self-destruction" S.

I saw the review for that movie and think that it just
states the obvious. On another note, most adults I know
don't eat fast food on a regular basis, not for health
reasons, but because it tastes like ****. Kids seem to love
the stuff though.

Fredzep

In article <[email protected]>, sorni@bite-
me.san.rr.com says...
> Slacker wrote:
> > I just saw a movie review for this... what a great
> > movie. I can't wait to see it.
> > http://www.iofilm.co.uk/io/mit/0/publicity.php
>
> Saw the review, too. To be fair, I think if you ate extra-
> large portions 3X/day at ANY restaurant (and by rule had
> to try everything on the menu at least once), you'd gain
> weight and lose some health.
>
> Bill "diet last bastion of self-destruction" S.

He's lucky to be alive. I don't know how anyone can injest
that much hair and live.
--
_________________________
Chris Phillipo - Cape Breton, Nova Scotia http://www.ramsays-

Chris Phillipo wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> sorni@bite-
> me.san.rr.com says...
>
>>Slacker wrote:
>>
>>>I just saw a movie review for this... what a great movie.
>>>I can't wait to see it.
>>>http://www.iofilm.co.uk/io/mit/0/publicity.php
>>
>>Saw the review, too. To be fair, I think if you ate extra-
>>large portions 3X/day at ANY restaurant (and by rule had
>>to try everything on the menu at least once), you'd gain
>>weight and lose some health.
>>
>>Bill "diet last bastion of self-destruction" S.
>>

> He's lucky to be alive. I don't know how anyone can injest
> that much hair and live.

Shawn wipes coffee off his monitor. :p