OT: London to Brighton, and a cheap add for my website

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Graham John Wak, Apr 3, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Sky Fly

    Sky Fly Guest

    "Graham John Wakley" <**ihatespam**[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > If anyone is doing the London to Brighton this year, have a look at our website and read my
    > personal experiences of the ride.
    >
    > http://www.grimbly.btinternet.co.uk/routes/Brighton/Brighton.htm
    >
    > Be prepared for it to take an age to load, lots of piccies of tired cyclists!
    >
    > See you all in June.

    Hi Graham,

    Great story! I actually took part in that year's L2B, and for me, once is enough. It's a pity that
    you had problems with your pedals - from your post, it looks like you'll be doing it again this
    year, so I hope you have a more enjoyable experience (and better weather than the cloudy drizzle of
    that day!).

    Oh, and I hope you're able to make it to the top of Ditchling Beacon your bike this time - I managed
    to do so myself, but only because if I hadn't, the (self imposed) penalty would have been to come
    back next year and do it all over again!

    --
    Akin

    aknak at aksoto dot idps dot co dot uk