OT: London to Brighton, and a cheap add for my website

"Graham John Wakley" <**ihatespam**[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> If anyone is doing the London to Brighton this year, have a look at our website and read my
> personal experiences of the ride.
>
> http://www.grimbly.btinternet.co.uk/routes/Brighton/Brighton.htm
>
> Be prepared for it to take an age to load, lots of piccies of tired cyclists!
>
> See you all in June.

Hi Graham,

Great story! I actually took part in that year's L2B, and for me, once is enough. It's a pity that
you had problems with your pedals - from your post, it looks like you'll be doing it again this
year, so I hope you have a more enjoyable experience (and better weather than the cloudy drizzle of
that day!).

Oh, and I hope you're able to make it to the top of Ditchling Beacon your bike this time - I managed
to do so myself, but only because if I hadn't, the (self imposed) penalty would have been to come
back next year and do it all over again!

--
Akin

aknak at aksoto dot idps dot co dot uk