OT (maybe) Longevity

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Dimitri, Jun 15, 2005.

  1. On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:25:20 GMT, "Dimitri" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html

    85 - they did not take into account the number of cookins I attend,
    however :)

    See you soon!

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    -- Duncan Hines

  2. Damsel

    Damsel Guest

  3. Shaun aRe

    Shaun aRe Guest

  4. The Cook

    The Cook Guest

  5. Debbie

    Debbie Guest

  6. Dimitri

    Dimitri Guest

  7. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

    Shaun aRe wrote:
    > "Dimitri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html
    >>
    >>have fun.
    >>
    >>Dimitri

    > Pah - 76...
    >
    > ...Fook, I can live another 7 years if I change gender! That no fair ;-(
    >
    > ...10 years if I quite smoking and change gender LMAO!
    >
    > Cheers ',;~}~
    >

    > Shaun aRe

    83 for me - and I only get 3 more years if I quit smoking :)
    Cheers
    Cathy

    --
    I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

  8. LynneA

    LynneA Guest

    "cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Shaun aRe wrote:
    >> "Dimitri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>
    >>>http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html
    >>>
    >>>have fun.
    >>>
    >>>Dimitri

    >> Pah - 76...
    >>
    >> ...Fook, I can live another 7 years if I change gender! That no fair ;-(
    >>
    >> ...10 years if I quite smoking and change gender LMAO!
    >>
    >> Cheers ',;~}~
    >>

    >> Shaun aRe
    >>

    > 83 for me - and I only get 3 more years if I quit smoking :)
    > Cheers
    > Cathy
    >
    > --
    > I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

    Kinda hardly seems worth it, eh?LOL

    Lynne A
    [email protected]

  9. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

    LynneA wrote:
    > "cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>Shaun aRe wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Dimitri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]

    >>>Pah - 76...
    >>>
    >>>...Fook, I can live another 7 years if I change gender! That no fair ;-(
    >>>
    >>>...10 years if I quite smoking and change gender LMAO!
    >>>
    >>>Cheers ',;~}~
    >>>

    >>>Shaun aRe
    >>>

    >>83 for me - and I only get 3 more years if I quit smoking :)
    >>Cheers
    >>Cathy
    >>
    >>--
    >>I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

    > Kinda hardly seems worth it, eh?LOL
    >
    > Lynne A
    > [email protected]

    My thoughts exactly :) Mind you, probably won't be able to afford it by
    the time I'm 83... so I could still make it to 86 (sorry for those
    around me) ;)
    Cheers
    Cathy

    --
    I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

  10. LynneA

    LynneA Guest

    "cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > LynneA wrote:
    >> "cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>

    >>>83 for me - and I only get 3 more years if I quit smoking :)
    >>>Cheers
    >>>Cathy
    >>>
    >>>--
    >>>I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

    >> Kinda hardly seems worth it, eh?LOL
    >>
    >> Lynne A
    >> [email protected]
    >>

    > My thoughts exactly :) Mind you, probably won't be able to afford it by
    > the time I'm 83... so I could still make it to 86 (sorry for those around
    > me) ;)
    > Cheers
    > Cathy
    >

    > --
    > I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

    I can surely dig that! They're bloody expensive now-can't imagine what
    they'll be that far down the road. I copped 85, BTW, and SO 72-since he's
    12 year older than me, I'd better start looking for a newer model<LOL>

    Lynne A
    [email protected]

  11. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

    LynneA wrote:

    > I can surely dig that! They're bloody expensive now-can't imagine what
    > they'll be that far down the road. I copped 85, BTW, and SO 72-since he's
    > 12 year older than me, I'd better start looking for a newer model<LOL>
    >
    > Lynne A
    > [email protected]

    LOL. Or..... trade him in for two 30 year olds! :)
    Cheers
    Cathy
    --
    I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

  12. Shaun aRe

    Shaun aRe Guest

    "cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun aRe wrote:
    > > "Dimitri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > >>http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html
    > >>
    > >>have fun.
    > >>
    > >>Dimitri

    > > Pah - 76...
    > >
    > > ...Fook, I can live another 7 years if I change gender! That no fair ;-(
    > >
    > > ...10 years if I quite smoking and change gender LMAO!
    > >
    > > Cheers ',;~}~
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe
    > >

    > 83 for me - and I only get 3 more years if I quit smoking :)
    > Cheers
    > Cathy

    SEE?!?!? - You 'chix' get all the breaks ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe

  13. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

    Shaun aRe wrote:

    > SEE?!?!? - You 'chix' get all the breaks ',;~}~
    >

    > Shaun aRe

    Of course we do, we are better drivers, and wear our seat belts... :)
    Cheers
    Cathy - ducking and running away

  14. Katra

    Katra Guest

  15. Sarah

    Sarah Guest

    "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Dimitri" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html
    >>
    >> have fun.
    >>
    >> Dimitri

    > Mine came out to be 84. ;-)
    >
    > If I lose more weight, it should go up but I'm not worried.......
    > --
    > K.
    >
    > Sprout the MungBean to reply
    >
    > "I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell > see, I have friends in
    > both places." --Mark Twain

    Bugger I only make 78!
    Sarah

  16. Jack Masters

    Jack Masters Guest

  17. Sarah wrote:
    > "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>In article <[email protected]>,
    >>"Dimitri" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >>>http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html
    >>>
    >>>have fun.
    >>>
    >>>Dimitri

    >>Mine came out to be 84. ;-)
    >>
    >>If I lose more weight, it should go up but I'm not worried.......
    >>--
    >>K.
    >>
    >>Sprout the MungBean to reply
    >>
    >>"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell > see, I have friends in
    >>both places." --Mark Twain

    > Bugger I only make 78!
    > Sarah

    Mine came out once to 97 and when I corrected something, to 96. I do
    not know whether or not I want to live that long. :eek:(

  18. On Thu 16 Jun 2005 11:53:49a, Margaret Suran wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    > Sarah wrote:
    >> "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >>>Mine came out to be 84. ;-)
    >>>
    >>>If I lose more weight, it should go up but I'm not worried.......
    >>>--
    >>>K.
    >>>
    >>>Sprout the MungBean to reply
    >>>
    >>>"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell > see, I have
    >>>friends in both places." --Mark Twain

    >> Bugger I only make 78!
    >> Sarah
    >>

    > Mine came out once to 97 and when I corrected something, to 96. I do
    > not know whether or not I want to live that long. :eek:(

    Remember, Margaret, wine is a preservative! :)

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

    Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

  19. On Thu 16 Jun 2005 11:53:49a, Margaret Suran wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    > Sarah wrote:
    >> "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]

    >>>Mine came out to be 84. ;-)
    >>>
    >>>If I lose more weight, it should go up but I'm not worried.......
    >>>--
    >>>K.
    >>>
    >>>Sprout the MungBean to reply
    >>>
    >>>"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell > see, I have
    >>>friends in both places." --Mark Twain

    >> Bugger I only make 78!
    >> Sarah
    >>

    > Mine came out once to 97 and when I corrected something, to 96. I do
    > not know whether or not I want to live that long. :eek:(

    I should also have said that I certainly hope so!!!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

    Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974