OT (maybe) Longevity

Terry Pulliam Burd

Guest
On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:25:20 GMT, "Dimitri" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html

85 - they did not take into account the number of cookins I attend,
however :)

See you soon!

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

-- Duncan Hines

cathyxyz

Guest
Shaun aRe wrote:
> "Dimitri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
>>http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html
>>
>>have fun.
>>
>>Dimitri

> Pah - 76...
>
> ...****, I can live another 7 years if I change gender! That no fair ;-(
>
> ...10 years if I quite smoking and change gender LMAO!
>
> Cheers ',;~}~
>

> Shaun aRe

83 for me - and I only get 3 more years if I quit smoking :)
Cheers
Cathy

--
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

LynneA

Guest
"cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Shaun aRe wrote:
>> "Dimitri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>
>>>http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html
>>>
>>>have fun.
>>>
>>>Dimitri

>> Pah - 76...
>>
>> ...****, I can live another 7 years if I change gender! That no fair ;-(
>>
>> ...10 years if I quite smoking and change gender LMAO!
>>
>> Cheers ',;~}~
>>

>> Shaun aRe
>>

> 83 for me - and I only get 3 more years if I quit smoking :)
> Cheers
> Cathy
>
> --
> I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

Kinda hardly seems worth it, eh?LOL

Lynne A
[email protected]

cathyxyz

Guest
LynneA wrote:
> "cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
>>Shaun aRe wrote:
>>
>>>"Dimitri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]

>>>Pah - 76...
>>>
>>>...****, I can live another 7 years if I change gender! That no fair ;-(
>>>
>>>...10 years if I quite smoking and change gender LMAO!
>>>
>>>Cheers ',;~}~
>>>

>>>Shaun aRe
>>>

>>83 for me - and I only get 3 more years if I quit smoking :)
>>Cheers
>>Cathy
>>
>>--
>>I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

> Kinda hardly seems worth it, eh?LOL
>
> Lynne A
> [email protected]

My thoughts exactly :) Mind you, probably won't be able to afford it by
the time I'm 83... so I could still make it to 86 (sorry for those
around me) ;)
Cheers
Cathy

--
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

LynneA

Guest
"cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> LynneA wrote:
>> "cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>

>>>83 for me - and I only get 3 more years if I quit smoking :)
>>>Cheers
>>>Cathy
>>>
>>>--
>>>I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

>> Kinda hardly seems worth it, eh?LOL
>>
>> Lynne A
>> [email protected]
>>

> My thoughts exactly :) Mind you, probably won't be able to afford it by
> the time I'm 83... so I could still make it to 86 (sorry for those around
> me) ;)
> Cheers
> Cathy
>

> --
> I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

I can surely dig that! They're bloody expensive now-can't imagine what
they'll be that far down the road. I copped 85, BTW, and SO 72-since he's
12 year older than me, I'd better start looking for a newer model<LOL>

Lynne A
[email protected]

cathyxyz

Guest
LynneA wrote:

> I can surely dig that! They're bloody expensive now-can't imagine what
> they'll be that far down the road. I copped 85, BTW, and SO 72-since he's
> 12 year older than me, I'd better start looking for a newer model<LOL>
>
> Lynne A
> [email protected]

LOL. Or..... trade him in for two 30 year olds! :)
Cheers
Cathy
--
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

Shaun aRe

Guest
"cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Shaun aRe wrote:
> > "Dimitri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> >
> >>http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html
> >>
> >>have fun.
> >>
> >>Dimitri

> > Pah - 76...
> >
> > ...****, I can live another 7 years if I change gender! That no fair ;-(
> >
> > ...10 years if I quite smoking and change gender LMAO!
> >
> > Cheers ',;~}~
> >

> > Shaun aRe
> >

> 83 for me - and I only get 3 more years if I quit smoking :)
> Cheers
> Cathy

SEE?!?!? - You 'chix' get all the breaks ',;~}~

Shaun aRe

cathyxyz

Guest
Shaun aRe wrote:

> SEE?!?!? - You 'chix' get all the breaks ',;~}~
>

> Shaun aRe

Of course we do, we are better drivers, and wear our seat belts... :)
Cheers
Cathy - ducking and running away

Sarah

Guest
"Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Dimitri" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html
>>
>> have fun.
>>
>> Dimitri

> Mine came out to be 84. ;-)
>
> If I lose more weight, it should go up but I'm not worried.......
> --
> K.
>
> Sprout the MungBean to reply
>
> "I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell > see, I have friends in
> both places." --Mark Twain

Bugger I only make 78!
Sarah

Margaret Suran

Guest
Sarah wrote:
> "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
>>In article <[email protected]>,
>>"Dimitri" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html
>>>
>>>have fun.
>>>
>>>Dimitri

>>Mine came out to be 84. ;-)
>>
>>If I lose more weight, it should go up but I'm not worried.......
>>--
>>K.
>>
>>Sprout the MungBean to reply
>>
>>"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell > see, I have friends in
>>both places." --Mark Twain

> Bugger I only make 78!
> Sarah

Mine came out once to 97 and when I corrected something, to 96. I do
not know whether or not I want to live that long. :eek:(

Wayne Boatwright

Guest
On Thu 16 Jun 2005 11:53:49a, Margaret Suran wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Sarah wrote:
>> "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]

>>>Mine came out to be 84. ;-)
>>>
>>>If I lose more weight, it should go up but I'm not worried.......
>>>--
>>>K.
>>>
>>>Sprout the MungBean to reply
>>>
>>>"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell > see, I have
>>>friends in both places." --Mark Twain

>> Bugger I only make 78!
>> Sarah
>>

> Mine came out once to 97 and when I corrected something, to 96. I do
> not know whether or not I want to live that long. :eek:(

Remember, Margaret, wine is a preservative! :)

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Wayne Boatwright

Guest
On Thu 16 Jun 2005 11:53:49a, Margaret Suran wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Sarah wrote:
>> "Katra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]

>>>Mine came out to be 84. ;-)
>>>
>>>If I lose more weight, it should go up but I'm not worried.......
>>>--
>>>K.
>>>
>>>Sprout the MungBean to reply
>>>
>>>"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell > see, I have
>>>friends in both places." --Mark Twain

>> Bugger I only make 78!
>> Sarah
>>

> Mine came out once to 97 and when I corrected something, to 96. I do
> not know whether or not I want to live that long. :eek:(

I should also have said that I certainly hope so!!!

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974