OT (maybe) Longevity

Margaret Suran <[email protected]> said:

>Mine came out once to 97 and when I corrected something, to 96. I do
>not know whether or not I want to live that long. :eek:(

You need more frozen pizzas and you've gotta start using recreational
drugs. ;)

Carol

--
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States:

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Dimitri wrote:
>> http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html
>>
>> have fun.
>>
>> Dimitri

> I can't see the fascination with this kind of fortune-telling. What if
> you're already doing everything you can and it says you were supposed
> to die 5 years ago?
>
> I wouldn't touch this on a bet. LOL.
>
> N.

First it's not fortune telling it's a risk assessment. Accurate hell no!

Indicative of effects on longevity based upon lifestyle some validity.

Maybe 1 person out of a million will notice the difference and fasten their
seatbelt.

Dimitri

"cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> LynneA wrote:
>

>> I can surely dig that! They're bloody expensive now-can't imagine what
>> they'll be that far down the road. I copped 85, BTW, and SO 72-since
>> he's 12 year older than me, I'd better start looking for a newer
>> model<LOL>
>>
>> Lynne A
>> [email protected]
>>

> LOL. Or..... trade him in for two 30 year olds! :)
> Cheers
> Cathy
> --
> I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it

Tempting!LOL

Lynne A
[email protected]

"Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Shaun aRe wrote:
>> > "Dimitri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...

>> > Pah - 76...
>> >
>> > ...****, I can live another 7 years if I change gender! That no fair
>> > ;-(
>> >
>> > ...10 years if I quite smoking and change gender LMAO!
>> >
>> > Cheers ',;~}~
>> >

>> > Shaun aRe
>> >

>> 83 for me - and I only get 3 more years if I quit smoking :)
>> Cheers
>> Cathy

> SEE?!?!? - You 'chix' get all the breaks ',;~}~
>

> Shaun aRe

Damned straight, it's our compensation for putting up with guys for all
those years YOU'RE around<LMAO!>

Lynne A
[email protected]

On Thu 16 Jun 2005 07:41:12p, maxine in ri wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:43:07 -0700, Terry Pulliam Burd
> <[email protected]> connected the dots and wrote:
>
> ~On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:25:20 GMT, "Dimitri" <[email protected]>
> ~wrote:
> ~
> ~>http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html
> ~
> ~85 - they did not take into account the number of cookins I attend,
> ~however :)
>
> 90 for me. My Mom's 92, but she's not doing well at the moment.
>
> maxine in ri

Bless her heart. I do wish her well and better health!

I always thought my mother would live into her 90s (most of her family
had), but she died suddenly at 84.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

"cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Shaun aRe wrote:
>

> > SEE?!?!? - You 'chix' get all the breaks ',;~}~
> >

> > Shaun aRe

> Of course we do, we are better drivers, and wear our seat belts... :)
> Cheers
> Cathy - ducking and running away

I always wear my setabelt and have never had a car accident - I DON'T DRIVE!
Heheheheheh...

Oh, and you ain't got anything to run away from.

Yet.

>',;~}~

Shaun aRe

"LynneA" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "cathyxyz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >> 83 for me - and I only get 3 more years if I quit smoking :)
> >> Cheers
> >> Cathy

> > SEE?!?!? - You 'chix' get all the breaks ',;~}~
> >

> > Shaun aRe
> >

> Damned straight, it's our compensation for putting up with guys for all
> those years YOU'RE around<LMAO!>

Put up?!? PpppPpppppuuttt UP?!?!? Pah! THIS one at LEAST is a BLESSING to
have AROUND! Harrumph!

',;~P'''

Shaun aRe

"Damsel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> >Mine came out once to 97 and when I corrected something, to 96. I do
> >not know whether or not I want to live that long. :eek:(

> You need more frozen pizzas and you've gotta start using recreational
> drugs. ;)

Nah, pot resin is a preservative.

Shaun aRe - That's why I look so young ',;~}~

Shaun aRe wrote:
> "Damsel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

>>> Mine came out once to 97 and when I corrected something, to 96.
>>> I do not know whether or not I want to live that long. :eek:(

>> You need more frozen pizzas and you've gotta start using
>> recreational drugs. ;)

> Nah, pot resin is a preservative.

Wayne said that the best preservative is wine or alcohol. I shall
follow his recommendations.

Shaun, I do not drive, either. I had a license, many years ago, but I
felt sorry for the other drivers and for the pedestrians and never
renewed it.

"Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "LynneA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> "Shaun aRe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >

>> > SEE?!?!? - You 'chix' get all the breaks ',;~}~
>> >

>> > Shaun aRe
>> >

>> Damned straight, it's our compensation for putting up with guys for all
>> those years YOU'RE around<LMAO!>

> Put up?!? PpppPpppppuuttt UP?!?!? Pah! THIS one at LEAST is a BLESSING to
> have AROUND! Harrumph!
>

> ',;~P'''
>

> Shaun aRe

Yeah, yeah, yeah<LOL> Actually, I love guys, but it's fun to give y'all a
hard time<WEG>

Lynne A, who actually got to sleep in this morning, WAHOOO!
[email protected]

Dimitri wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Dimitri wrote:
> >> http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html
> >>
> >> have fun.
> >>
> >> Dimitri

> > I can't see the fascination with this kind of fortune-telling. What if
> > you're already doing everything you can and it says you were supposed
> > to die 5 years ago?
> >
> > I wouldn't touch this on a bet. LOL.
> >
> > N.

> First it's not fortune telling it's a risk assessment. Accurate hell no!
>
> Indicative of effects on longevity based upon lifestyle some validity.
>
> Maybe 1 person out of a million will notice the difference and fasten their
> seatbelt.
>
> Dimitri

Not a problem, here - it's the law. ;-)

N.

In article <[email protected]>, Margaret Suran
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Shaun aRe wrote:
> > Nah, pot resin is a preservative.

> Wayne said that the best preservative is wine or alcohol. I shall
> follow his recommendations.

You're already good for another 80 years, then. -0)
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 6/6/05 Sam I Am!
June 25, 1945: Me and Carly Simon. I wonder if she makes jam.

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:45:00 -0500, Damsel <[email protected]>

~maxine in ri <[email protected]> said:
~
~>90 for me. My Mom's 92, but she's not doing well at the moment.
~
~Give her a hug for me, okay? And find someone to give YOU a hug from
me
~too!
~
~Carol

Thanks, Dams, I will when I see her tomorrow. Virtual hugs all
around.

maxine

On Fri 17 Jun 2005 11:58:46a, Melba's Jammin' wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> In article <[email protected]>, Margaret Suran
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Shaun aRe wrote:
>> > Nah, pot resin is a preservative.

>> Wayne said that the best preservative is wine or alcohol. I shall
>> follow his recommendations.

> You're already good for another 80 years, then. -0)

And I know that you've had an opportunity to observe this first hand. ;-)

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0524-5, 06/17/2005
Tested on: 6/17/2005 9:22:14 PM

"Margaret Suran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Shaun aRe wrote:

> > Nah, pot resin is a preservative.
> >

> Wayne said that the best preservative is wine or alcohol. I shall
> follow his recommendations.

Pickled eh? ',;~}~

> Shaun, I do not drive, either. I had a license, many years ago, but I
> felt sorry for the other drivers and for the pedestrians and never
> renewed it.

LMAO! Thanks for the chuckle.

I took my test once and failed, didn't have the funds to do it again at the
time. Working on it again now, so, we'll see!

It's not that I'm no good at driving, either - I've had a fair amount of
experience one way and another since I was quite young, and learned to drive
from the standpoint of understanding how a car worked inside out, it's just
I got hellish nervous on the day (not like me at all!), I could not stop
shaking for an age, and I kind of lost the plot somewhat, and in the last *5
minutes* of the test I failed! I was heartbroken ;-(

Shaun aRe