OT: Merry Xmas Girls :)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ravinwulf, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Ravinwulf

    Ravinwulf Guest

    According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow
    antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter,
    usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers until after they give
    birth in the spring. Therefore, according to every historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer,
    every single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.

    We should've known. Only women, while pregnant, would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet
    suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

    Tags:

  2. Kalanamak

    Kalanamak Guest

    ravinwulf wrote:

    > We should've known. Only women, while pregnant, would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet
    > suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

    Especially while pregnant. I know some women have problems with it, but I felt like superwoman. I
    was clocking about 70 hours a week of work, some of it in 30 hour stretches with only cat naps. It
    was "8 miles high", but it sure weren't "and lightly touch down". blacksalt whose hubby wished he
    could have the experiance of bearing a child until he had the experiance of an infected vasectomy.
    That changed his mind, yuck-yuck.

  3. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:20:11 -0600, ravinwulf <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow
    >antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter,
    >usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers until after they give
    >birth in the spring. Therefore, according to every historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer,
    >every single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be a girl.
    >
    > We should've known. Only women, while pregnant, would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet
    > suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

    If Santa could find a way to make reindeer fly, his coming up with a way to ensure the bulls kept
    their antlers until late December must have been a piece of cake.

    -sw

  4. kalanamak wrote:

    > ravinwulf wrote:
    >
    > > We should've known. Only women, while pregnant, would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet
    > > suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.
    >
    > Especially while pregnant. I know some women have problems with it, but I felt like superwoman. I
    > was clocking about 70 hours a week of work, some of it in 30 hour stretches with only cat naps. It
    > was "8 miles high", but it sure weren't "and lightly touch down". blacksalt whose hubby wished he
    > could have the experiance of bearing a child until he had the experiance of an infected vasectomy.
    > That changed his mind, yuck-yuck.

    He should not have jogged home after his vasectomy.

    Bert