OT: mid-life crisis

Tony W wrote:
> "Helen C Simmons" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

> > Indeed - theya re very different to wheniwasalass

> Sorry -- I am most confused. What the hell are you all talking
> about.
>
> I remember that up and coming young Eastwood saying 'go on punk,
> make my day' -- but the rest of this thread appears to be in
> Sanskrit.

Considering the average age of the contributors to this thread, you
should be worried. :)

--
Dave...

dkahn400 wrote:
>> If she's anything like my wife, she'll have two in each earlobe .. ;)

> Oh, boring. :)

Or if she's anything like me, they could be elsewhere.

Becky (only at 11 so far)

elyob composed the following;:
> "Paul - ***" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Simon Brooke composed the following;:
>>> in message <[email protected]>, Paul - ***

>>> Ripped, I trust. Black, naturally. And enhanced with safety-pins for
>>> no particularly structural reason.

>> ... and never washed

> And you've still got it?

Heheheh, I would hope not.

> Remind me not to cyle behind you. (which
> reminds me of cycling behind someone I know. He really is a ponger.
> Unfortunately I didn't know the route, so had to follow. It was hell.)

Armpits open to the wind is a good cure of the symptoms ... doesn't help
when the ride stops though .. ;)

--
Paul ...
http://www.4x4prejudice.org/index.php

dkahn400 composed the following;:
> Paul - *** wrote:
>> dkahn400 composed the following;:

>>> Four? Might one enquire where?

>> If she's anything like my wife, she'll have two in each earlobe .. ;)

> Oh, boring. :)

At first glance ... but you don't see what she puts in them .. and how
they get there ... ;)

--
Paul ...
http://www.4x4prejudice.org/index.php
(8(!) Homer Rules ... ;)
"A ****** is a ******, no matter what mode of transport they're using."

dkahn400 wondered about Helen's piercings:
>>Four? Might one enquire where?

and Paul - *** suggested:
> If she's anything like my wife, she'll have two in each earlobe .. ;)

I've always thought my sister's ear should have "Tear along the dotted
line" tattooed on it...

Helen C Simmons wrote:

> I'll have to dress like a cuddly middle-aged f*rt in black on the day "Goth
> Mum" ;-)

Dress in a Mrs Merton stylee. Its a parent's job to embarass their
offspring. They expect nothing less ;-)

Tony

Arellcat wrote:
> dkahn400 wrote:
>
>>>If she's anything like my wife, she'll have two in each earlobe .. ;)

>>Oh, boring. :)

> Or if she's anything like me, they could be elsewhere.

What, you mean someone else is wearing them for you?

Tony

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:29:09 -0000 someone who may be "Helen C
Simmons" <[email protected]> wrote this:-

>I'll have to dress like a cuddly middle-aged f*rt in black on the day "Goth
>Mum" ;-)

Not necessarily. I became rather excited when I looked at some of
the photographs at http://www.fairygothmother.com :)

Sadly few of the young people today carry this look off well, and
stick to rather predictable and boring styles. I'm sure you can do
better:)

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.

Helen C Simmons wrote:
> I'll have to dress like a cuddly middle-aged f*rt in black on the day "Goth
> Mum" ;-)

He he. I went to see Marilyn Manson in Glasgow last year. Predominantly
teenage audience (With no energy... the mosh died after three songs!).
One of the highlights was the girl who wandered into the seated area in
full goth gear with her dad. He was trying hard and had opted for
black... silk! Smart trousers, silk shirt, belt. Bless!

Jon

Arellcat wrote:
> Or if she's anything like me, they could be elsewhere.
>
> Becky (only at 11 so far)

That'll have raised a few eyebrows! ;-)

Jon

in message <[email protected]>, Arellcat
('[email protected]') wrote:

> dkahn400 wrote:
>>> If she's anything like my wife, she'll have two in each earlobe ..
>>> ;)

>> Oh, boring. :)

> Or if she's anything like me, they could be elsewhere.
>
> Becky (only at 11 so far)

This is _so_ unfair. Sufficiently tall, drop-dead gorgeous, rides a
Windcheetah, and now goes on about her piercings. How are we supposed
to sleep at nights?

;; Our modern industrial economy takes a mountain covered with trees,
;; lakes, running streams and transforms it into a mountain of junk,
;; garbage, slime pits, and debris. -- Edward Abbey