OT (mostly): Kathleen must be thrilled

Sorni

Guest
Driving out to ride Lake Morena today, I saw a Honda Element.

Now Kathleen's Pontiac Aztek is no longer the ugliest vehicle on the road.

Bill "OK, maybe 'thrilled' is a little strong :)" S.

PS: Too late/lazy to write a RR, but if I did I'd call it "Baking With Rita Moreno". (Hint: it was
HOT out there!)

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:35:27 GMT, "Sorni" <[email protected]> scribbled:

>Driving out to ride Lake Morena today, I saw a Honda Element.
>
>Now Kathleen's Pontiac Aztek is no longer the ugliest vehicle on the road.
>
>Bill "OK, maybe 'thrilled' is a little strong :)" S.
>
>PS: Too late/lazy to write a RR, but if I did I'd call it "Baking With Rita Moreno". (Hint: it was
> HOT out there!)

I dunno, I'd put the Element way above the Aztek. Every time I see one I can't help but think that
it's either some sort of malformed lunchbox with wheels, or an unfortunate Transformer who seized up
in the midst of changing out of vehicle form. :)

-Slash
--
"Ebert Victorious"

- The Onion

Sorni wrote:
> Driving out to ride Lake Morena today, I saw a Honda Element.
>
> Now Kathleen's Pontiac Aztek is no longer the ugliest vehicle on the road.
>
> Bill "OK, maybe 'thrilled' is a little strong :)" S.
>
> PS: Too late/lazy to write a RR, but if I did I'd call it "Baking With Rita Moreno". (Hint: it
> was HOT out there!)

It's all in your perspective.

You should see it with my family inside, all our gear and a cooler in the hatch, and four
full-suspension bikes on the hitch mounted-rack. To me, it's a beautiful sight.

Kathleen

news:<[email protected]>...
> Driving out to ride Lake Morena today, I saw a Honda Element.
>
> Now Kathleen's Pontiac Aztek is no longer the ugliest vehicle on the road.
>
> Bill "OK, maybe 'thrilled' is a little strong :)" S.
>
> PS: Too late/lazy to write a RR, but if I did I'd call it "Baking With Rita Moreno". (Hint: it
> was HOT out there!)

Oh, come on, the Element isn't even in the same league as the Aztek. It won't win any beauty
contests but it still isn't as bad as the Aztek.

Sorni wrote:

> Driving out to ride Lake Morena today, I saw a Honda Element.
>
> Now Kathleen's Pontiac Aztek is no longer the ugliest vehicle on the road.
>
> Bill "OK, maybe 'thrilled' is a little strong :)" S.
>
> PS: Too late/lazy to write a RR, but if I did I'd call it "Baking With Rita Moreno". (Hint: it
> was HOT out there!)

You've been drinking far too much Smirkov again. The Aztek clearly wins, if only by size. It is an
abomination, and a sign of the Beast!

--
J'm

To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-

Tom Walker wrote:
> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>Driving out to ride Lake Morena today, I saw a Honda Element.
>>
>>Now Kathleen's Pontiac Aztek is no longer the ugliest vehicle on the road.
>>
>>Bill "OK, maybe 'thrilled' is a little strong :)" S.
>>
>>PS: Too late/lazy to write a RR, but if I did I'd call it "Baking With Rita Moreno". (Hint: it
>> was HOT out there!)
>

> Oh, come on, the Element isn't even in the same league as the Aztek. It won't win any beauty
> contests but it still isn't as bad as the Aztek.

Agreed, the Element is goofy looking, the Asstek is just plain ugly.

Kathleen wrote:

> Sorni wrote:
> > Driving out to ride Lake Morena today, I saw a Honda Element.
> >
> > Now Kathleen's Pontiac Aztek is no longer the ugliest vehicle on the road.
> >
> > Bill "OK, maybe 'thrilled' is a little strong :)" S.
> >
> > PS: Too late/lazy to write a RR, but if I did I'd call it "Baking With Rita Moreno". (Hint: it
> > was HOT out there!)
>
> It's all in your perspective.
>
> You should see it with my family inside, all our gear and a cooler in the hatch, and four
> full-suspension bikes on the hitch mounted-rack. To me, it's a beautiful sight.
>
> Kathleen

She's clearly, clearly gone over to the Dark Side.

There is no hope.
--
J'm

To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-

in article [email protected], Sorni at [email protected] wrote on
6/17/03 12:35 AM:

> Driving out to ride Lake Morena today, I saw a Honda Element.
>
> Now Kathleen's Pontiac Aztek is no longer the ugliest vehicle on the road.
>
> Bill "OK, maybe 'thrilled' is a little strong :)" S.
>
> PS: Too late/lazy to write a RR, but if I did I'd call it "Baking With Rita Moreno". (Hint: it
> was HOT out there!)

O.K., that's it, I'm buying an Orange Element...........

J'm Sm'th <[email protected]> wrote:

>Sorni wrote:
>>
>> Driving out to ride Lake Morena today, I saw a Honda Element.
>>
>> Now Kathleen's Pontiac Aztek is no longer the ugliest vehicle on the road.
>>
>> Bill "OK, maybe 'thrilled' is a little strong :)" S.
>>
>> PS: Too late/lazy to write a RR, but if I did I'd call it "Baking With Rita Moreno". (Hint: it
>> was HOT out there!)
>
>You've been drinking far too much Smirkov again. The Aztek clearly wins, if only by size. It is an
>abomination, and a sign of the Beast!

Indeed! The Aztek is the only car that ever made the American Motors Pacer look good. It's almost
like the designer who drew the thing up was a spy working for one of the other car builders (or
perhaps he/she just had a bad substance abuse problem).

I suppose it's not as ugly from the inside out, but I really hope Kathleen thinks about what she's
doing to all those pedestrians and motorists who happen to see her Aztek loaded up with all those
bikes and kids. Shocking.

Small Black Dog <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> > Driving out to ride Lake Morena today, I saw a Honda Element.
> >
> > Now Kathleen's Pontiac Aztek is no longer the ugliest vehicle on the road.
> >
> > Bill "OK, maybe 'thrilled' is a little strong :)" S.
>
> lmfao. The element (http://www.autoweek.com/specials/galleries/element/0040.jpg) and the Aztec
> (http://www.uglycars.fws1.com/images/aztec.jpg - note where this picture is from ...) are on a par
> for most heinous vehicle ever.
>
> Small Black Dog

After taking my own view of these pictures, i would have to say the Aztec does look better. The
Aztec looks a little sleeker with rounder, more appealing lines, where the element looks like a
genetically deformed minivan, and has mostly straight, abrupt lines (aside from the roof line). And
with the color difference, it has a profile look of a very short box pickup with a cap, and this is
amplified with the pickup style doors.

After seeing the element, i would be very proud to own an Aztec.
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

Technician wrote:

> After taking my own view of these pictures, i would have to say the Aztec does look better. The
> Aztec looks a little sleeker with rounder, more appealing lines, where the element looks like a
> genetically deformed minivan, and has mostly straight, abrupt lines (aside from the roof line).
> And with the color difference, it has a profile look of a very short box pickup with a cap, and
> this is amplified with the pickup style doors.
>
> After seeing the element, i would be very proud to own an Aztec.

Do you guys get these in the US? http://www.jersey.co.uk/falles/images/fiatmultipla.jpg

bomba <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> Technician wrote:
>
> > After taking my own view of these pictures, i would have to say the Aztec does look better. The
> > Aztec looks a little sleeker with rounder, more appealing lines, where the element looks like a
> > genetically deformed minivan, and has mostly straight, abrupt lines (aside from the roof line).
> > And with the color difference, it has a profile look of a very short box pickup with a cap, and
> > this is amplified with the pickup style doors.
> >
> > After seeing the element, i would be very proud to own an Aztec.
>
> Do you guys get these in the US? http://www.jersey.co.uk/falles/images/fiatmultipla.jpg

ROFLMAO, the damn thing looks like the top and bottom were designed separately. from the mid-line
down, it ain't bad. headlights are a bit small though. but from the mid-line up, it is far beyond
ugly. this car didn't get hit by the ugly truck, it _IS_ the ugly truck.

BTW, thanks for that bomba, i needed a good laugh.
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

> Driving out to ride Lake Morena today, I saw a Honda Element.
>
> Now Kathleen's Pontiac Aztek is no longer the ugliest vehicle on the road.
>
> Bill "OK, maybe 'thrilled' is a little strong :)" S.
>
> PS: Too late/lazy to write a RR, but if I did I'd call it "Baking With Rita Moreno". (Hint: it
> was HOT out there!)

You mean Elephant. And I can't say it beats the Azblek.
--
_________________________

In article <[email protected]>, travis57 @nospam.megalink.net says...
> Small Black Dog <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> > > Driving out to ride Lake Morena today, I saw a Honda Element.
> > >
> > > Now Kathleen's Pontiac Aztek is no longer the ugliest vehicle on the road.
> > >
> > > Bill "OK, maybe 'thrilled' is a little strong :)" S.
> >
> > lmfao. The element (http://www.autoweek.com/specials/galleries/element/0040.jpg) and the Aztec
> > (http://www.uglycars.fws1.com/images/aztec.jpg - note where this picture is from ...) are on a
> > par for most heinous vehicle ever.
> >
> > Small Black Dog
> >

> After taking my own view of these pictures, i would have to say the Aztec does look better. The
> Aztec looks a little sleeker with rounder, more appealing lines,

Wheels too small for the body size, Pontiac grill that is more proportionately sized to a dump
truck. And just don't even look at it from behind...

> deformed minivan, and has mostly straight, abrupt lines (aside from the roof line). And with the
> color difference, it has a profile look of a very short box pickup with a cap, and this is
> amplified with the pickup style doors.

The Silver one is by far the ugliest. The green one is a little better. the concept called for a
single color throughout which I think would have looked better and probably will be available
eventually. Neither of these things is a 4x4 or even a real AWD so I don't want either one of them.
--
_________________________

> just had a bad substance abuse problem).
>
> I suppose it's not as ugly from the inside out, but I really hope Kathleen thinks about what she's
> doing to all those pedestrians and motorists who happen to see her Aztek loaded up with all those
> bikes and kids. Shocking.
>
> Mark Hickey Habanero Cycles http://www.habcycles.com Home of the $695 ti frame

I always thought it was what happens when 5 engineers are given a different section to design and
not allowed to confer with each other.
--
_________________________

> Technician wrote:
>
> > After taking my own view of these pictures, i would have to say the Aztec does look better. The
> > Aztec looks a little sleeker with rounder, more appealing lines, where the element looks like a
> > genetically deformed minivan, and has mostly straight, abrupt lines (aside from the roof line).
> > And with the color difference, it has a profile look of a very short box pickup with a cap, and
> > this is amplified with the pickup style doors.
> >
> > After seeing the element, i would be very proud to own an Aztec.
>
> Do you guys get these in the US? http://www.jersey.co.uk/falles/images/fiatmultipla.jpg

Maybe, but I'm sure they are all put to work at Disneyworld.
--