OT: Murphy is ready!

"Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Dean A. Stepper wrote:
>> "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> http://www.schnauzers.ws/msf1.jpg
>>> http://www.schnauzers.ws/msf2.jpg
>>>
>>> --
>>> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>>> www.schnauzers.ws

>> Does this mean you are coming out West?

> :)
>
> If all goes well then I should get the offer on or near the 22nd.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

Good luck!

Sorni wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>> http://www.schnauzers.ws/msf1.jpg
>> http://www.schnauzers.ws/msf2.jpg

> Murphy's gay?

No, just happy. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Yada, yada,
yada.

> (Link was to your RR first time I tried it.)
>
> Bill "Barry Bonds is a Big Fat Cheater" S.

Now I disagree with that to some extent. He would be a cheater if no
one else in the league was cheating. Let's be fair here and agree that
most players with arms twice the size of their legs are cheating.

My other point is that baseball is an incredibly boring sport. People
like Barry Bonds, Mark McGuire, and Sammy Sosa have brought some
excitement to the game. Why do you think "professional" wrestling is so
popular? People like watching freaks of nature, even if they are
artificially created.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws