OT Music on "Union" movie

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Candt, May 15, 2003.

  1. Candt

    Candt Guest

    Was watching 'Union' on the Extreme Sports channel the other day - and there was a great track
    called "Gab 2" by someone called Sofina, from an album "Nude". I can't find ANY details anywhere
    on the web regarding this band or artist. Nothing excpet a couple of tracks appearing on
    compilation albums...

    Anyone have any info?

    Cheers,

    CandT

    Tags:

  2. cvahoo

    cvahoo New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2003

    hi
    I've got the same problem as you. Have you already find something about this artist ? Perhaps you know where I can download this song ?

    I will be werv grateful for any info

  3. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On 23 Oct 2003 05:11:13 +0950, cvahoo wrote:
    > Candt wrote:
    > > Was watching 'Union' on the Extreme Sports channel the other day - and there was a great track
    > > called "Gab 2" by someone called Sofina, from an album "Nude". I can't find ANY details
    > > anywhere on the web regarding this band or artist. Nothing excpet a couple of tracks appearing
    > > on compilation albums...

    > hi I've got the same problem as you. Have you already find something about this artist ? Perhaps
    > you know where I can download this song ?

    Google says:

    http://www.bizniche.com/sofina/ ?