OT Music on "Union" movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Candt

Was watching 'Union' on the Extreme Sports channel the other day - and there was a great track
called "Gab 2" by someone called Sofina, from an album "Nude". I can't find ANY details anywhere
on the web regarding this band or artist. Nothing excpet a couple of tracks appearing on
compilation albums...

Anyone have any info?

Cheers,

CandT

Originally posted by Candt
Was watching 'Union' on the Extreme Sports channel the other day - and there was a great track
called "Gab 2" by someone called Sofina, from an album "Nude". I can't find ANY details anywhere
on the web regarding this band or artist. Nothing excpet a couple of tracks appearing on
compilation albums...

Anyone have any info?

Cheers,

CandT

hi
I've got the same problem as you. Have you already find something about this artist ? Perhaps you know where I can download this song ?

I will be werv grateful for any info

On 23 Oct 2003 05:11:13 +0950, cvahoo wrote:
> Candt wrote:
> > Was watching 'Union' on the Extreme Sports channel the other day - and there was a great track
> > called "Gab 2" by someone called Sofina, from an album "Nude". I can't find ANY details
> > anywhere on the web regarding this band or artist. Nothing excpet a couple of tracks appearing
> > on compilation albums...

> hi I've got the same problem as you. Have you already find something about this artist ? Perhaps
> you know where I can download this song ?

Google says:

http://www.bizniche.com/sofina/ ?

--
-BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.