OT MV related:Gravity lesson

> DrummaKid wrote:
>
> > btw, there's an old saying that goes 'ask and ye shall recieve'... so stop askin where mikey
> > went already
>
> Ahh, Jeff's just lonely. Arguing with Mike was the reason he got up in the morning, but now Mike's
> not around, there's a big void in his life :(

I could fill the void with a stubbed toe ...

> --
> a.m-b FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/ambfaq.htm
>
> a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm

Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> <cross post removed>
>
> "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I haven't seen is stupidity in a long time, and was just wondering ...
>
> Why don't you go beat your meat somewhere else you sad and utterly
pointless
> troll humping wankstain.
>
> Andy Chequer.

Couldn't have said it better myself...much ',;~}~

You been nickin' me pills again Andy?!?!?

Shaun aRe - Yeah, wot 'e said!

Jeff Strickland <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > DrummaKid wrote:
> >
> > > btw, there's an old saying that goes 'ask and ye shall recieve'... so stop askin where mikey
> > > went already
> >
> > Ahh, Jeff's just lonely. Arguing with Mike was the reason he got up in the morning, but now
> > Mike's not around, there's a big void in his life
:(

> I could fill the void with a stubbed toe ...

Shaun aRe

In article <[email protected]>, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:
>DrummaKid wrote:
>
>> btw, there's an old saying that goes 'ask and ye shall recieve'... so stop askin where mikey went
>> already
>
>Ahh, Jeff's just lonely. Arguing with Mike was the reason he got up in the morning, but now Mike's
>not around, there's a big void in his life :(

He's probably been invited to speak at another one of those prestigious conferences he's
always talking about. You know, the ones that are so desperate for speakers they'll take
anyone, even Mikey.

--
Mike Iglesias Email: [email protected] University of California, Irvine phone: 949-824-6926
Network & Academic Computing Services FAX: 949-824-2069

> Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > <cross post removed>
> >
> > "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > I haven't seen is stupidity in a long time, and was just wondering ...
> >
> > Why don't you go beat your meat somewhere else you sad and utterly
> pointless
> > troll humping wankstain.
> >
> > Andy Chequer.
>
> Couldn't have said it better myself...much ',;~}~
>
> You been nickin' me pills again Andy?!?!?
>
> Shaun aRe - Yeah, wot 'e said!

Like it's not enough that he's always humping Mike like a dog on heat, he then x-posts a lonely
hearts to lots of ngs who've only ever heard of him because of his bridgedweller fornicatory
activities.

The ****.

Andy Chequer stealing prescription pads from a surgery near you.

BTW Cool RR Shaun ;-)

Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
news:QXLpa.7512$Q%[email protected]...

> > Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > <cross post removed>

> > > Why don't you go beat your meat somewhere else you sad and utterly
> > pointless
> > > troll humping wankstain.
> > >
> > > Andy Chequer.
> >
> > Couldn't have said it better myself...much ',;~}~
> >
> > You been nickin' me pills again Andy?!?!?
> >
> > Shaun aRe - Yeah, wot 'e said!
>
> Like it's not enough that he's always humping Mike like a dog on heat, he then x-posts a lonely
> hearts to lots of ngs who've only ever heard of him because of his bridgedweller fornicatory
> activities.
>
> The ****.

Heh - I know, and I've telled 'im afore, I has.

> Andy Chequer stealing prescription pads from a surgery near you.
>
> BTW Cool RR Shaun ;-)

Cheers Andy! All that stored up ridin' vibe waiting to get out, good (great for me!) place to ride -
that's the ingreedyants right there ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - got one planned for there this Sat with the Diggerboy, and maybe Howard.

On 23 Apr 2003 16:27:15 GMT, [email protected] (Mike Iglesias) wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:
>>DrummaKid wrote:
>>
>>> btw, there's an old saying that goes 'ask and ye shall recieve'... so stop askin where mikey
>>> went already
>>
>>Ahh, Jeff's just lonely. Arguing with Mike was the reason he got up in the morning, but now Mike's
>>not around, there's a big void in his life :(
>
>He's probably been invited to speak at another one of those prestigious conferences he's
>always talking about. You know, the ones that are so desperate for speakers they'll take
>anyone, even Mikey.

I figured he wasn't really invited to them, just relieved a notice that they were going to happen,
went there, and got up and babbled at the crowd before or after the real speaker was on. Or inserted
his propaganda into the Q & A section. Then, in MV speak, he could truly

--
rbc: vixen Fairly harmless

Hit reply to email. Though I'm very slow to respond. http://www.visi.com/~cyli

On 14 Apr 2003 00:38:23 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote:

.MV says: . .>BS. It changes it over time. But when the spring bottoms out, you still get .>the
.>full impact of weight + momentum applied to the ground. Nothing a suspension .>system can do will
ever change that! . .<sigh> .The whole idea of a properly-designed suspension system is that the
"springs" .do not bottom out.

They have to stop compressing at some point. That is bottoming out. DUH!

How many times have you bottomed out the springs in your .neighbour's car while doing what that
suspension system was designed for? .Thought not......

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:28:47 -0700, "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote:

.I haven't seen is stupidity in a long time, and was just wondering ...

You see stupidity every time you look in a mirror. If you can stand to look.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman wrote: <more std vandy **** snipped>

did you get out of the booby hatch early, mikey?

I live in a home where there is also a day care facility run. Sometime last month a mother was
picking up her baby and she brought along her older son. He was talking to another boy that was
there and he said nearly the exact same thing. A little bit more like "You look in the mirror and
you see a retard!" which was followed by some comment about the glass breaking due to the other
child's ugliness.

This older brother is 8 years old.

I'm sure you get my point, so I will just stick to objective comments.

"NB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:65Hva.574217$Zo.125846@sccrnsc03...
> I live in a home where there is also a day care facility run. Sometime
last
> month a mother was picking up her baby and she brought along her older
son.
> He was talking to another boy that was there and he said nearly the exact same thing. A little bit
> more like "You look in the mirror and you see a retard!" which was followed by some comment about
> the glass breaking due
> the other child's ugliness.
>
> This older brother is 8 years old.
>
> I'm sure you get my point, so I will just stick to objective comments.

Very true! Mike Vandeman is dumb looking and ugly to boot!

Hawke

On Mon, 12 May 2003 20:11:26 GMT, "Hawke" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Mike Vandeman is dumb looking and ugly to boot!

Just to ensure that the entire gamut of playground insults is fully covered - that's an insult to
dumb, ugly people :-D

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

> On Mon, 12 May 2003 20:11:26 GMT, "Hawke" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Mike Vandeman is dumb looking and ugly to boot!
>
> Just to ensure that the entire gamut of playground insults is fully covered - that's an insult to
> dumb, ugly people :-D

No, I said "dumb looking" not dumb, and "ugly to boot", as in, if you kick him (boot him).

Hawke

Technically, "to boot" is a legal term that means to throw in or to add to. Essentially, a contract
is the exchange of things of value, to boot is to add something unrelated to the transaction to make
up for some real or perceived shortage. For example, we might exchange some land, but your land is
worth more than my land, so I might add some equipment "to boot" in order to make the transaction
equal. The boot items are the result of negotiation, so the boot can vary widely from one
transaction to another.

So, when you said he is dumb looking and ugly to boot, you essentially made a redundant statement,
assuming that dumb looking people are ugly. If you are of the opinion that dumb looking is not
necessarily ugly, then you threw in ugly as an extra to make the statement complete.

"Hawke" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:F4cwa.834784$F1.105740@sccrnsc04...

> "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Mon, 12 May 2003 20:11:26 GMT, "Hawke" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >Mike Vandeman is dumb looking and ugly to boot!
> >
> > Just to ensure that the entire gamut of playground insults is fully covered - that's an insult
> > to dumb, ugly people :-D
>
> No, I said "dumb looking" not dumb, and "ugly to boot", as in, if you kick him (boot him).
>
> Hawke

"Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Technically, "to boot" is a legal term that means to throw in or to add
to.
> Essentially, a contract is the exchange of things of value, to boot is to add something unrelated
> to the transaction to make up for some real or perceived shortage. For example, we might exchange
> some land, but your
land
> is worth more than my land, so I might add some equipment "to boot" in
order
> to make the transaction equal. The boot items are the result of
negotiation,
> so the boot can vary widely from one transaction to another.
>
> So, when you said he is dumb looking and ugly to boot, you essentially
made
> a redundant statement, assuming that dumb looking people are ugly. If you are of the opinion that
> dumb looking is not necessarily ugly, then you
threw
> in ugly as an extra to make the statement complete.

Yes you are correct! Mike is dumb looking AND ugly.

Hawke

> Yes you are correct! Mike is dumb looking AND ugly ...

... to boot. :)