OT NBC Stealth boat

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Mar 4, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. That looks really familiar. I think it was back in the 60s when Pop Mech published plans for a
    similar craft... called a Pumpkin Seed, as I recall. A few years later they had a model with
    bladders... sort of a submersible version of the boat.

    It had the advantage of being made of wood, which made it harder to pick up on radar. <g>