OT: Need some rollers or trainer

Philip W. Moore, Jr.

Guest
Sorry to go OT, but I need some rollers or a trainer. If any of you in the
states have and are willing to sell me either one, please let me know.

I just bought the exact same rollers (see link below) from Performance.
Decent quality... great for the money. Not as quiet and smooth ask
Kreitlers, but they're a fraction of the cost. Anybody who wants my old
rollers (large PVC drums that make a bit of noise) can have 'em for free if
you want to pick them up here in the Sacramento area.

news:[email protected]...