OT: Need some rollers or trainer

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Philip W. Moore, Jr., Jan 3, 2006.

  1. Sorry to go OT, but I need some rollers or a trainer. If any of you in the
    states have and are willing to sell me either one, please let me know.

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Did you get my email Phil?

  3. I just bought the exact same rollers (see link below) from Performance.
    Decent quality... great for the money. Not as quiet and smooth ask
    Kreitlers, but they're a fraction of the cost. Anybody who wants my old
    rollers (large PVC drums that make a bit of noise) can have 'em for free if
    you want to pick them up here in the Sacramento area.

    news:[email protected]