OT: Netflix

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tj, May 22, 2003.

  1. Tj

    Tj Guest

    Anyone use them? I was just curious about what kind of service you get from them.

    TJ

    Tags:

  2. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Thu, 22 May 2003 22:06:36 -0500, TJ wrote:
    > Anyone use them? I was just curious about what kind of service you get from them.

    OT? Hya!

    I had a friend who used it and was pretty happy with 'em.

    (so I f*cking killed him!)

    Naw, I use past-tense because he moved away.

  3. Pete

    Pete Guest

    "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone use them? I was just curious about what kind of service you get
    from
    > them.

    Yes. Used them for about a year. Good service, fast turnarounds now that they have multiple centers.
    It used to be only one on the west coast.

    No more late fees..."oh crap, this was due yesterday"...cheaper than Blockbuster if you watch a lot
    of movies.

    To make it worthwhile, you gotta watch the movies as they come in. Or, be sure to watch ALL your
    movies over the weekend, and send them back Monday morning. You'll have a new set NLT Friday
    afternoon.

    Pete

  4. Tj

    Tj Guest

    "Pete" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Anyone use them? I was just curious about what kind of service you get
    > from
    > > them.
    > >

    > Yes. Used them for about a year. Good service, fast turnarounds now that they have multiple
    > centers. It used to be only one on the west coast.
    >
    > No more late fees..."oh crap, this was due yesterday"...cheaper than Blockbuster if you watch a
    > lot of movies.
    >
    > To make it worthwhile, you gotta watch the movies as they come in. Or, be sure to watch ALL your
    > movies over the weekend, and send them back Monday morning. You'll have a new set NLT Friday
    > afternoon.
    >
    > Pete

    Thanks. I injured myself today on Eagle's wing. So I will have some time to watch.

    TJ

  5. "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone use them? I was just curious about what kind of service you get
    from
    > them.
    >
    > TJ

    Cool, but slower than they should be.

  6. Ken

    Ken Guest

    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone use them? I was just curious about what kind of service you get from them.

    Don't bother. They don't carry and mountain bike videos.

  7. Tj

    Tj Guest

    "Ken" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Anyone use them? I was just curious about what kind of service you get from them.
    >
    > Don't bother. They don't carry and mountain bike videos.

    I saw on the list:

    New World Disorder Down,Double Down Third Down Props etc. Chain Reaction Disorder 2 Jindabyne 2002:
    White Knuckle

    TJ