OT: Netflix

Tj

Guest
Anyone use them? I was just curious about what kind of service you get from them.

TJ

On Thu, 22 May 2003 22:06:36 -0500, TJ wrote:
> Anyone use them? I was just curious about what kind of service you get from them.

OT? Hya!

I had a friend who used it and was pretty happy with 'em.

(so I f*cking killed him!)

Naw, I use past-tense because he moved away.

"TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anyone use them? I was just curious about what kind of service you get
from
> them.

Yes. Used them for about a year. Good service, fast turnarounds now that they have multiple centers.
It used to be only one on the west coast.

No more late fees..."oh ****, this was due yesterday"...cheaper than Blockbuster if you watch a lot
of movies.

To make it worthwhile, you gotta watch the movies as they come in. Or, be sure to watch ALL your
movies over the weekend, and send them back Monday morning. You'll have a new set NLT Friday
afternoon.

Pete

"Pete" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Anyone use them? I was just curious about what kind of service you get
> from
> > them.
> >

> Yes. Used them for about a year. Good service, fast turnarounds now that they have multiple
> centers. It used to be only one on the west coast.
>
> No more late fees..."oh ****, this was due yesterday"...cheaper than Blockbuster if you watch a
> lot of movies.
>
> To make it worthwhile, you gotta watch the movies as they come in. Or, be sure to watch ALL your
> movies over the weekend, and send them back Monday morning. You'll have a new set NLT Friday
> afternoon.
>
> Pete

Thanks. I injured myself today on Eagle's wing. So I will have some time to watch.

TJ