Hey, does anyone know of a news group server I can log onto at work,
preferably with a bad email address?
Thanks!
--
Bob M
remove ".x" to reply
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Hey, does anyone know of a news group server I can log onto at work,
preferably with a bad email address?
Thanks!
--
Bob M
remove ".x" to reply
Although the rules for individual.net say you have to use your correct
address, it seems to work with an antispammed address. Or, you could just
get a throwaway web address to use just on that server, you only need to be
able to access it to get your original password.
In news:[email hidden],
Bob M <[email hidden]> stated
| Hey, does anyone know of a news group server I can log onto at work,
| preferably with a bad email address?
|
| Thanks!
|
| --
| Bob M
| remove ".x" to reply
FOB wrote:
|| Although the rules for individual.net say you have to use your
|| correct address, it seems to work with an antispammed address. Or,
|| you could just get a throwaway web address to use just on that
|| server, you only need to be able to access it to get your original
|| password.
Use individual.net with a hotmail or yahoo address. No need to make it a
bad address. I never get spam at [email hidden].
||
|| In news:[email hidden],
|| Bob M <[email hidden]> stated
||| Hey, does anyone know of a news group server I can log onto at work,
||| preferably with a bad email address?
|||
||| Thanks!
|||
||| --
||| Bob M
||| remove ".x" to reply
Actually Hotmail has a pretty good spam filter.
In news:[email hidden],
Roger Zoul <[email hidden]> stated
| FOB wrote:
||| Although the rules for individual.net say you have to use your
||| correct address, it seems to work with an antispammed address. Or,
||| you could just get a throwaway web address to use just on that
||| server, you only need to be able to access it to get your original
||| password.
|
| Use individual.net with a hotmail or yahoo address. No need to make
| it a bad address. I never get spam at [email hidden].
|
|||
||| In news:[email hidden],
||| Bob M <[email hidden]> stated
|||| Hey, does anyone know of a news group server I can log onto at
|||| work, preferably with a bad email address?
||||
|||| Thanks!
||||
|||| --
|||| Bob M
|||| remove ".x" to reply
Bob M said:Hey, does anyone know of a news group server I can log onto at work,
preferably with a bad email address?Thanks!
I'm using Teranews now, 3.95 one time sign up and that's it for their
"free" service....50 meg download a day which won't happen with me.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.