OT: Norbolethone Why?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Wheeler, Mar 8, 2003.

  1. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A59203-2003Mar7.html

    The last sentence of the article is truly sad.

    Athletes and people in general should just grind it out. It seems everyone wants it all and wants
    it all now.

    What a waste.

    Peace, Bill

    :-]

    Tags:

  2. Gregr

    Gregr Guest

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sat, 08 Mar 2003 15:23:10 GMT, [email protected] (GregR) wrote:

    >On Sat, 08 Mar 2003 09:02:27 -0500, Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A59203-2003Mar7.html
    >>
    >>The last sentence of the article is truly sad.
    >>
    >>Athletes and people in general should just grind it out. It seems everyone wants it all and wants
    >>it all now.
    >>

    >A picture is worth a thousand words:
    >
    >http://vn1.velonews.com/images/news/2979.3063.f.jpg

    I wonder if we can set her/it up with Slacker?

    ...Slack you there? Whadayathink?

    :-]