OT: Nostalgia, 60s, 70s, 80s

For me, "Nostalgia" would mean the 30s, 40s and 50s.

For me, "Nostalgia" would mean the 30s, 40s and 50s.

For me, "Nostalgia" would mean the 30s, 40s and 50s.

For me, "Nostalgia" would mean the 30s, 40s and 50s.

For me, "Nostalgia" would mean the 30s, 40s and 50s.

For me, "Nostalgia" would mean the 30s, 40s and 50s.

For me, "Nostalgia" would mean the 30s, 40s and 50s.

For me, "Nostalgia" would mean the 30s, 40s and 50s.

"Margaret Suran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> For me, "Nostalgia" would mean the 30s, 40s and 50s.

Curiously, now in my later years, people will routinely ask me questions
about liking old movies, from silent type to black and white, ask me if I
remember events that happened around the turn of the century up to the time
I was barely alive, ask about my experience living through the depression,
etc. Lots of people have no concept of decades, I've noticed; nor history.
I'm not nostalgic for much (except 50's music) and love the present --
Dee Dee

> [...]

I was barely alive, ask about my experience living through the depression,
etc. Lots of people have no concept of decades, I've noticed; nor history.
I'm not nostalgic for much (except 50's music) and love the present --
Dee Dee

"Margaret Suran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> For me, "Nostalgia" would mean the 30s, 40s and 50s.

Curiously, now in my later years, people will routinely ask me questions
about liking old movies, from silent type to black and white, ask me if I
remember events that happened around the turn of the century up to the time
I was barely alive, ask about my experience living through the depression,
etc. Lots of people have no concept of decades, I've noticed; nor history.
I'm not nostalgic for much (except 50's music) and love the present --

"Andy" <Q> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/index.htm
>
> Why should I just waste MY time?!
>
> :D
>
> Andy

I had a dose last Saturday. Every Saturday night there is a "Cruise" night
in town of usually older cars and there are different clubs that
participate. One of the last cars I saw was identical to my first car, a
'53 Merc Monterey, yellow with black top.

As I was looking it over and remembering a few things, they started playing
one of the songs my girlfriend (now wife of 39 years) used to sing for me.
Oh, the memories.