OT: Nostalgia, 60s, 70s, 80s

"Andy" <Q> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/index.htm
>
> Why should I just waste MY time?!
>
> :D
>
> Andy

I had a dose last Saturday. Every Saturday night there is a "Cruise" night
in town of usually older cars and there are different clubs that
participate. One of the last cars I saw was identical to my first car, a
'53 Merc Monterey, yellow with black top.

As I was looking it over and remembering a few things, they started playing
one of the songs my girlfriend (now wife of 39 years) used to sing for me.
Oh, the memories.

"Andy" <Q> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/index.htm
>
> Why should I just waste MY time?!
>
> :D
>
> Andy

I had a dose last Saturday. Every Saturday night there is a "Cruise" night
in town of usually older cars and there are different clubs that
participate. One of the last cars I saw was identical to my first car, a
'53 Merc Monterey, yellow with black top.

As I was looking it over and remembering a few things, they started playing
one of the songs my girlfriend (now wife of 39 years) used to sing for me.
Oh, the memories.

"Edwin Pawlowski" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:p[email protected]:

> As I was looking it over and remembering a few things, they started
> playing one of the songs my girlfriend (now wife of 39 years) used to
> sing for me. Oh, the memories.

And she sang... ???

Glad she's charmed you for so long!!!

Andy

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 22:00:34 -0400, Dee Randall wrote:

> I'm not nostalgic for much <snip> and love the present --

I second that thought.