OT: OK - I B Truly ****** off at RBT!

Jay

Guest
Artie Lange is my good friend.

Some of youse have dissed him;

....Artie makes more in a year dan youse (youse is the Chicago plural of
you).

and dat be all I got

so don't mess wit NY gangs or U B certainly dead!

J.

On Apr 20, 8:43 am, "Jay" <[email protected]> wrote:

> so don't mess wit NY gangs or U B certainly dead!
>
> J.

Jay, come on - is this what Usenet is for?

Jay wrote:
> Artie Lange is my good friend.
>
> Some of youse have dissed him;

Goodbye, Jay.

catzz66 (related to buzz66?) wrote:
> Jay wrote:
>> Artie Lange is my good friend.
>>
>> Some of youse have dissed him;
>>

> Goodbye, Jay.

Jay is going through police bicycle seizure withdrawal.

On Apr 20, 12:25 pm, Dan O <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Apr 20, 8:43 am, "Jay" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> Jay, come on - is this what Usenet is for?

Usenet, and by extension the GG archive, is like a Swiss army knife.
Everyone uses it to achieve their own selfiish ends. ED uses Usenet to
******** the world. I use it to do God's work.

Saint J.

On Apr 20, 1:06 pm, catzz66 <[email protected]> wrote:
> Jay wrote:
> > Artie Lange is my good friend.

> > Some of youse have dissed him;

> Goodbye, Jay.

So I guess you are not a HS/AL fan?

PLEASE! I pray you soon see the error of your ways.

But of course, since I have been killfiled by you and your ilk, these
puny lines I have written will fly under your Usenet radar.

J.

On Apr 20, 1:11 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
wrote:
> catzz66 (related to buzz66?) wrote:
>

> Jay is going through police bicycle seizure withdrawal.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
> The weather is here, wish you were beautiful

I have had a rough couple of weeks, but I now have the Electra back,
with only a bent right crank.

I got off light.

J.

Jay Bollyn wrote:
> On Apr 20, 1:11 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> catzz66 (related to buzz66?) wrote:
>>

>> Jay is going through police bicycle seizure withdrawal.
>>

> I have had a rough couple of weeks, but I now have the Electra back,
> with only a bent right crank.

That is good news.

> I got off light.

We anxiously await updates on the saga of Jay's Electra.

On 2008-04-24, Jay <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Apr 20, 1:11 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> catzz66 (related to buzz66?) wrote:
>>

>> Jay is going through police bicycle seizure withdrawal.
>>

> I have had a rough couple of weeks, but I now have the Electra back,
> with only a bent right crank.
>
> I got off light.

Huzzah! Come on man, out with the sordid details already.

--

Kristian Zoerhoff
[email protected]

On Apr 24, 10:24 am, Jay <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Apr 20, 1:11 pm, Tom Sherman wrote:
> > Jay is going through police bicycle seizure withdrawal.

> I have had a rough couple of weeks, but I now have the Electra back,
> with only a bent right crank.
>
> I got off light.
>
> J.

That's good news. What happened? Didn't want to ask before while the
scab still itched. "Only a bent crank" sounds pretty nonchalant but on
my scale of bicycle adventure an accident big enough to bend a crank
is definitely notable, even without abrasions.

If you haven't ordered the part yet, a superbly styled crankset is
Shimano's own Nexus-special FC-NX60. Right crank and chainwheel are a
single unit. It comes in 38 and 33 tooth versions; I imagine you need
the 38 tooth version. Before you order it you should check that your
crankcase has the clearance around the axle where the crank comes out
for the NX60 chrome trim ring. You can see it on my Cyber Nexus bike
here:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/BICYCLE Trek Navigator L700 Smover.html
on the second photo from the top of the page. I have the FC-NX60
crankset on my Gazelle as well but the photo at
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/BICYCLE Trek Navigator L700 Smover.html
isn't so clear because the crank case has a grey teardrop insert
around the crank.

Good luck.

Andre Jute
http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/BICYCLE & CYCLING.html

On Apr 24, 12:10 pm, Andre Jute <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Apr 24, 10:24 am, Jay <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 20, 1:11 pm, Tom Sherman  wrote:
> > > Jay is going through police bicycle seizure withdrawal.

> > I have had a rough couple of weeks, but I now have the Electra back,
> > with only a bent right crank.

> > I got off light.

> > J.

> That's good news. What happened? Didn't want to ask before while the
> scab still itched. "Only a bent crank" sounds pretty nonchalant but on
> my scale of bicycle adventure an accident big enough to bend a crank
> is definitely notable, even without abrasions.
>
> If you haven't ordered the part yet, a superbly styled crankset is
> Shimano's own Nexus-special FC-NX60. Right crank and chainwheel are a
> single unit. It comes in 38 and 33 tooth versions; I imagine you need
> the 38 tooth version. Before you order it you should check that your
> crankcase has the clearance around the axle where the crank comes out
> for the NX60 chrome trim ring. You can see it on my Cyber Nexus bike
> here:http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/BICYCLE Trek Navigator L700%....
> on the second photo from the top of the page. I have the FC-NX60
> crankset on my Gazelle as well but the photo athttp://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/BICYCLE%20Trek%20Navigator%20L700%...
> isn't so clear because the crank case has a grey teardrop insert
> around the crank.
>
> Good luck.
>
> Andre Jutehttp://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/BICYCLE%20%26%20CYCLING.html

No, I have not bought the new crank yet. I will post links to pics
later today. I fell to the right. This bent the R crank, so now it
will not clear the chain case. I am afraid to try to simply pull it
outboard, for fear of making the problem worse. I borrowed a racing
bike, which I am riding to/from work until I get the Electra fixed. I
think the loaner came from these guys http://www.cycle-heaven.co.uk/bikes.html
.

My wounds are healed - I also had a concussion.

J.