OT - Pack your bags honey!!!

> ------
> A man rushes home, bursting through the front door of his house yelling to his wife, "Pack your
> bags baby, I just won the lottery! All 10 million dollars of it.... Woooohooo!!!!"
>

> " That's great sweetie" she replies, "Do I pack for the beach or the mountains?"
>

> "Who cares", he replies, " Just f**k off ".
> ----
>

> Shaun aRe

I heard it as "That's great, were are we going?" and his reply was "*WE* are not going anywhere"

As said already, still a funny joke.

Lance

<snip Rimmer's Old Joke> Here is another just as old:

A man goes to a bar. There is a frog sitting on the bar. He asks the bartender about the frog and he
tells him "that frog can give the best bj's in the whole world"

The man is pretty skeptical but the bartender convinces him to take the frog in the men's room and
give it a try. Sure enough, the frog gives him the best time he's ever had and he's got to take it
home. He bargains with the bartender and home he goes with the frog.

When he gets home he sees he wife. "Whats that?", she asks?

"Its a frog, teach it to cook, and get out".

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

> I am the rotten apple in the barrel. You spotted this. That was smart of you. By the time I've
> finnished, there will ba a barrel full of cider to share amongst us. This is good. Smart people
> served first.

Shirley, the smart people will be heading to the beer tent.

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> >>That's a relief. A useful piece of knowledge with you around ;-P
> >

> > Aye! Do you think I'd even consider marrying a woman who didn't get humor (let alone _my_
> > humour)?
>
> One would imagine a woman would have to have a sense of humour to marry you anyway... ;~p
>
> A very dark and sick sense of humour...
>
> --

And hopefully, a barren womb!
--
Slacker

> Slacker wrote:
>
> >>One would imagine a woman would have to have a sense of humour to marry you anyway... ;~p
> >>
> >>A very dark and sick sense of humour...
> >>

> > And hopefully, a barren womb!
>
> Ha ha ha! ;^D

You pair of utter twats!