General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

OT (photo) HP B9180 printer.

Started by Phil Cook · · Last activity · 2 posts · 539 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
20 November 2007
Last activity
20 November 2007
Original author
Phil Cook
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
539
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Who thinks up these model numbers? C'mon B9180, that hardly trips of
    the tongue does it?

    Anyway I have finally bitten the bullet and bought a /real/ photo
    printer. If you think of a normal A4 size printer as HMS Invincible
    then this thing is the USS Nimitz! I think I am going to have to
    re-organize my computer room.

    I've only made a few prints so far but it is stunning. I've just run
    off an A4 of this http://www.p-t-cook.freeserve.co.uk/Oct07/wh3.htm
    --
    Phil Cook

  2. Phil Cook wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Anyway I have finally bitten the bullet and bought a /real/ photo
    printer. If you think of a normal A4 size printer as HMS Invincible
    then this thing is the USS Nimitz! I think I am going to have to
    re-organize my computer room.

    Pah! I see your B9180 and raise you with a Canon PIXMA Pro 9000

    Yes, I have reorganised my computer room too.

    Chris

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.