(OT) Ping: MattB & Bomba

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Sorni, May 13, 2003.

  1. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Matt & Jon,

    I e-mailed both of you (separately) to ask a computer question; no reply from either of you...yet.

    Just checking to see if your addresses are real or "dummies".

    Bill "if the former is the case I can take a hint (harumph!)" S.

    Tags:

  2. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Matt & Jon,
    >
    > I e-mailed both of you (separately) to ask a computer question; no reply from either of you...yet.
    >
    > Just checking to see if your addresses are real or "dummies".
    >
    > Bill "if the former is the case I can take a hint (harumph!)" S.

    Who you callin' a dummy?

    Check yer email.

    Matt

  3. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Sorni wrote:
    > Matt & Jon,
    >
    > I e-mailed both of you (separately) to ask a computer question; no reply from either of you...yet.
    >
    > Just checking to see if your addresses are real or "dummies".
    >
    > Bill "if the former is the case I can take a hint (harumph!)" S.

    Sorry, no offence meant. The address is real, but it's only for Usenet, so I only check the account
    once every couple of weeks or so.

    I'll reply in a mo'.