OT: Places to eat in Brighton

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Biggles, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. Biggles

    Biggles Guest

    Hello one and all,

    Sorry to abuse the news group a little... but I have pointed out that it's OT so maybe you'll
    let me off..

    Can anybody recommend a place to eat with a young lady in Brighton?.. For saturday night?

    Thanks
    Paul

    Tags:

  2. Phil Cook

    Phil Cook Guest

    On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:28:27 -0000, Biggles wrote:

    >Sorry to abuse the news group a little... but I have pointed out that it's OT so maybe you'll
    >let me off..
    >
    >Can anybody recommend a place to eat with a young lady in Brighton?.. For saturday night?

    Talk about leaving it late! Also what happens when she finds out you had to resort to USENET to
    find a place?

  3. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    Phil Cook <[email protected]> wrote
    >On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:28:27 -0000, Biggles wrote:
    >
    >>Sorry to abuse the news group a little... but I have pointed out that it's OT so maybe you'll let
    >>me off..
    >>
    >>Can anybody recommend a place to eat with a young lady in Brighton?.. For saturday night?

    Tsing Tao on Little Preston Street

    Terre a Terre on Pool Valley

    Le Classique on Waterloo Street

    How many do you want? The chefs are all cousins of mine.

    No - I just had a look in Autoroute........
    --
    Gordon

  4. Biggles

    Biggles Guest

    Thanks...

    You think I'm going to tell her I found the idea here... (well if it's a cracking place I will...
    Think about it ;o) )

    It's a first date and I don't know Brighton at all.. I was hopeing somebody out there might have a
    suggestion..

    HELLLLPP!!

    Paul

    "Phil Cook" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:28:27 -0000, Biggles wrote:
    >
    > >Sorry to abuse the news group a little... but I have pointed out that
    it's
    > >OT so maybe you'll let me off..
    > >
    > >Can anybody recommend a place to eat with a young lady in Brighton?.. For saturday night?
    >
    > Talk about leaving it late! Also what happens when she finds out you had to resort to USENET to
    > find a place?
    > --
    > Phil Cook looking north over the park to the "Westminster Gasworks"

  5. Ron Barker

    Ron Barker Guest

    I've mailed a mate who lives down there. I just hope he sees the mail in time. You'll get a direct
    reply if he does.

    "Biggles" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:d58Xb.11834$q%[email protected]
    win.server.ntli.net...
    > Thanks...
    >
    > You think I'm going to tell her I found the idea here... (well if it's a cracking place I will...
    > Think about it ;o) )
    >
    > It's a first date and I don't know Brighton at all.. I was hopeing
    somebody
    > out there might have a suggestion..
    >

    > HELLLLPP!!
    >
    > Paul
    >
    > "Phil Cook" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:28:27 -0000, Biggles wrote:
    > >
    > > >Sorry to abuse the news group a little... but I have pointed out that
    > it's
    > > >OT so maybe you'll let me off..
    > > >
    > > >Can anybody recommend a place to eat with a young lady in Brighton?..
    For
    > > >saturday night?
    > >
    > > Talk about leaving it late! Also what happens when she finds out you had to resort to USENET to
    > > find a place?
    > > --
    > > Phil Cook looking north over the park to the "Westminster Gasworks"

  6. Biggles

    Biggles Guest

    Excellant!!! Thank you !!

    Guess I'll owe you a beer at the next exp...

    "Ron Barker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    gui.server.ntli.net...
    > I've mailed a mate who lives down there. I just hope he sees the mail in time. You'll get a direct
    > reply if he does.
    >
    > "Biggles" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:d58Xb.11834$q%[email protected]
    > win.server.ntli.net...
    > > Thanks...
    > >
    > > You think I'm going to tell her I found the idea here... (well if it's
    > > cracking place I will... Think about it ;o) )
    > >
    > > It's a first date and I don't know Brighton at all.. I was hopeing
    > somebody
    > > out there might have a suggestion..
    > >

    > > HELLLLPP!!
    > >
    > > Paul
    > >
    > > "Phil Cook" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > > it's

    > For
    > > >
    > > > Talk about leaving it late! Also what happens when she finds out you had to resort to USENET
    > > > to find a place?
    > > > --
    > > > Phil Cook looking north over the park to the "Westminster Gasworks"

  7. Adrian

    Adrian Guest

    "Biggles" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<_O7Xb.11824$q%[email protected]>...
    > Hello one and all,
    >
    > Sorry to abuse the news group a little... but I have pointed out that it's OT so maybe you'll let
    > me off..
    >
    > Can anybody recommend a place to eat with a young lady in Brighton?.. For saturday night?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Paul

    Food for Friends. If there's any space.

    -adrian

  8. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    > Can anybody recommend a place to eat with a young lady in Brighton?.. For saturday night?

    A couple of Wayfarer Boil in the Bags sat on the beach?

    Cheers

    Andy