OT: Places to eat in Brighton



B

Biggles

Guest
Hello one and all,

Sorry to abuse the news group a little... but I have pointed out that it's OT so maybe you'll
let me off..

Can anybody recommend a place to eat with a young lady in Brighton?.. For saturday night?

Thanks
Paul
 
P

Phil Cook

Guest
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:28:27 -0000, Biggles wrote:

>Sorry to abuse the news group a little... but I have pointed out that it's OT so maybe you'll
>let me off..
>
>Can anybody recommend a place to eat with a young lady in Brighton?.. For saturday night?

Talk about leaving it late! Also what happens when she finds out you had to resort to USENET to
find a place?
--
Phil Cook looking north over the park to the "Westminster Gasworks"
 
G

Gordon

Guest
Phil Cook <[email protected]> wrote
>On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:28:27 -0000, Biggles wrote:
>
>>Sorry to abuse the news group a little... but I have pointed out that it's OT so maybe you'll let
>>me off..
>>
>>Can anybody recommend a place to eat with a young lady in Brighton?.. For saturday night?
>
Tsing Tao on Little Preston Street

Terre a Terre on Pool Valley

Le Classique on Waterloo Street

How many do you want? The chefs are all cousins of mine.

No - I just had a look in Autoroute........
--
Gordon
 
B

Biggles

Guest
Thanks...

You think I'm going to tell her I found the idea here... (well if it's a cracking place I will...
Think about it ;o) )

It's a first date and I don't know Brighton at all.. I was hopeing somebody out there might have a
suggestion..

HELLLLPP!!

Paul

"Phil Cook" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:28:27 -0000, Biggles wrote:
>
> >Sorry to abuse the news group a little... but I have pointed out that
it's
> >OT so maybe you'll let me off..
> >
> >Can anybody recommend a place to eat with a young lady in Brighton?.. For saturday night?
>
> Talk about leaving it late! Also what happens when she finds out you had to resort to USENET to
> find a place?
> --
> Phil Cook looking north over the park to the "Westminster Gasworks"
 
R

Ron Barker

Guest
I've mailed a mate who lives down there. I just hope he sees the mail in time. You'll get a direct
reply if he does.

"Biggles" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:d58Xb.11834$q%[email protected]
win.server.ntli.net...
> Thanks...
>
> You think I'm going to tell her I found the idea here... (well if it's a cracking place I will...
> Think about it ;o) )
>
> It's a first date and I don't know Brighton at all.. I was hopeing
somebody
> out there might have a suggestion..
>
>
> HELLLLPP!!
>
> Paul
>
> "Phil Cook" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:28:27 -0000, Biggles wrote:
> >
> > >Sorry to abuse the news group a little... but I have pointed out that
> it's
> > >OT so maybe you'll let me off..
> > >
> > >Can anybody recommend a place to eat with a young lady in Brighton?..
For
> > >saturday night?
> >
> > Talk about leaving it late! Also what happens when she finds out you had to resort to USENET to
> > find a place?
> > --
> > Phil Cook looking north over the park to the "Westminster Gasworks"
 
B

Biggles

Guest
Excellant!!! Thank you !!

Guess I'll owe you a beer at the next exp...

"Ron Barker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
gui.server.ntli.net...
> I've mailed a mate who lives down there. I just hope he sees the mail in time. You'll get a direct
> reply if he does.
>
> "Biggles" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:d58Xb.11834$q%[email protected]
> win.server.ntli.net...
> > Thanks...
> >
> > You think I'm going to tell her I found the idea here... (well if it's
a
> > cracking place I will... Think about it ;o) )
> >
> > It's a first date and I don't know Brighton at all.. I was hopeing
> somebody
> > out there might have a suggestion..
> >
> >
> > HELLLLPP!!
> >
> > Paul
> >
> > "Phil Cook" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:28:27 -0000, Biggles wrote:
> > >
> > > >Sorry to abuse the news group a little... but I have pointed out that
> > it's
> > > >OT so maybe you'll let me off..
> > > >
> > > >Can anybody recommend a place to eat with a young lady in Brighton?..
> For
> > > >saturday night?
> > >
> > > Talk about leaving it late! Also what happens when she finds out you had to resort to USENET
> > > to find a place?
> > > --
> > > Phil Cook looking north over the park to the "Westminster Gasworks"
> >
>
 
A

Adrian

Guest
"Biggles" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<_O7Xb.11824$q%[email protected]>...
> Hello one and all,
>
> Sorry to abuse the news group a little... but I have pointed out that it's OT so maybe you'll let
> me off..
>
> Can anybody recommend a place to eat with a young lady in Brighton?.. For saturday night?
>
> Thanks
> Paul

Food for Friends. If there's any space.

-adrian
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
> Can anybody recommend a place to eat with a young lady in Brighton?.. For saturday night?

A couple of Wayfarer Boil in the Bags sat on the beach?

Cheers

Andy