OT: Points Calculator has moved

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Dustin, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Dustin

    Dustin Guest

    Hey everone! It's been a very loooong time since I've been around here. I
    have changed ISP's and thought I'd better let everyone know the address to
    download the points calculator has changed. I'm not sure how many people
    are still using it, but I still have it if anyone is interested. The new
    URL is: http://www.zythra.com/downloads/points.exe

    I've noticed the group isn't as active as it used to be. Either that or I'm just not downloading all
    of the messages.

    Hope everone is doing well and achieving your goals!

    Dustin ;-)

    Tags:

  2. Hi Dustin, thanks for posting the new URL. There have been a few people asking about it.

    --
    Brenda
    209/176/150 RafL goal 165

    "Dustin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hey everone! It's been a very loooong time since I've been around here.
    > have changed ISP's and thought I'd better let everyone know the address to download the points
    > calculator has changed. I'm not sure how many people are still using it, but I still have it if
    > anyone is interested. The new URL is: http://www.zythra.com/downloads/points.exe
    >
    > I've noticed the group isn't as active as it used to be. Either that or I'm just not downloading
    > all of the messages.
    >
    > Hope everone is doing well and achieving your goals!
    >
    > Dustin ;-)

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Not off topic and just the other day folks were asking about the Points calculator. Thanks for
    continuing to share and offer it.

    On 5 Jan 2004 02:33:28 -0500, Dustin <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hey everone! It's been a very loooong time since I've been around here. I have changed ISP's and
    >thought I'd better let everyone know the address to download the points calculator has changed. I'm
    >not sure how many people are still using it, but I still have it if anyone is interested. The new
    >URL is: http://www.zythra.com/downloads/points.exe
    >
    >I've noticed the group isn't as active as it used to be. Either that or I'm just not downloading
    >all of the messages.
    >
    >Hope everone is doing well and achieving your goals!
    >
    >Dustin ;-)

  4. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Hey back at'cha! Thanks for posting and keeping us all updated. As you probably already have
    noticed, I forward your calculator to everyone and anyone who expresses anywhere close to a need for
    it. <G> I've updated my personal list of links to reflect your ISP change.

    I don't know if the group is less active or not, seems to go in spurts. It's active enough that I
    have a very hard time keeping up with it still.

    Hope all is going well with you too, Dustin. Pop in once in a while, if you can.

    Joyce

    On 5 Jan 2004 02:33:28 -0500, Dustin <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hey everone! It's been a very loooong time since I've been around here. I have changed ISP's and
    >thought I'd better let everyone know the address to download the points calculator has changed. I'm
    >not sure how many people are still using it, but I still have it if anyone is interested. The new
    >URL is: http://www.zythra.com/downloads/points.exe
    >
    >I've noticed the group isn't as active as it used to be. Either that or I'm just not downloading
    >all of the messages.
    >
    >Hope everone is doing well and achieving your goals!
    >
    >Dustin ;-)

  5. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Thanks for the updated link, Dustin. :)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/242.2/172

    "Dustin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hey everone! It's been a very loooong time since I've been around here.
    > have changed ISP's and thought I'd better let everyone know the address to download the points
    > calculator has changed. I'm not sure how many people are still using it, but I still have it if
    > anyone is interested. The new URL is: http://www.zythra.com/downloads/points.exe
    >
    > I've noticed the group isn't as active as it used to be. Either that or I'm just not downloading
    > all of the messages.
    >
    > Hope everone is doing well and achieving your goals!
    >
    > Dustin ;-)

  6. Debb

    Debb Guest

    Thanks, Dustin!

    Debbie

    > >Hey everone! It's been a very loooong time since I've been around here.
    > >have changed ISP's and thought I'd better let everyone know the address
    > >download the points calculator has changed. I'm not sure how many people are still using it, but
    > >I still have it if anyone is interested. The new URL is:
    > >http://www.zythra.com/downloads/points.exe
    > >
    > >I've noticed the group isn't as active as it used to be. Either that or I'm just not downloading
    > >all of the messages.
    > >
    > >Hope everone is doing well and achieving your goals!
    > >
    > >Dustin ;-)

    ---

  7. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Thanks Dustin for the update. I use your point calculator on a daily basis.

    Thanks again SPOONS

    berlin.de...