OT: Random nasty thought...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Nov 20, 2003.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    Kobe & Michael Jackson both get thrown into the pokey and wind up as cell

    Hey, maybe Tyson could visit too!

    --
    Slacker

    Tags:

  2. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    "Slacker" <[email protected]> had this to say news:[email protected]

    > Kobe & Michael Jackson both get thrown into the pokey and wind up as

    > Hey, maybe Tyson could visit too!
    >
    > --
    > Slacker

    You're right. That's nasty!!

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:39:13 -0800, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Kobe & Michael Jackson both get thrown into the pokey and wind up as cell

    >Hey, maybe Tyson could visit too!

    Don't you have a bike to build or something?

    Peace, Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and
    on the trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

  4. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    If convicted I would say he would end up in Vacaville. But I would like to see in general popuiation
    at any of the big Cal joints.

    Fire up MTB 03