OT: Really cool monkey jokes!!!!!

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
Q:

How do you stop a monkey from climbing Blackpool Tower? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
R:

Take it to Southport!

S:

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
T:

Because it was dead!

',;~}

Thank you folks, have a good weekend!

Shaun aRe

| Q:
|
| How do you stop a monkey from climbing Blackpool Tower?
|
| Take it to Southport!
|

| Q:
|
| Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
| . .
|
| Because it was dead!
|
| ',;~}
|
| Thank you folks, have a good weekend!
|
| Shaun aRe

Why did the monkey get dirty?

Cos it had no fenders on its bike ;o)

Simon....have a good one too shaun

Why did Rimmer cross the street?

Cause we were all throwing eggs at him.

CG writes:

>Why did Rimmer cross the street?
>
>Cause we were all throwing eggs at him.

Hard-boiled or soft? It makes a difference.............

> CG writes:
>
> >Why did Rimmer cross the street?
> >
> >Cause we were all throwing eggs at him.
> >

> Hard-boiled or soft? It makes a difference.............

I think he deserves the soft. Makes more mess on impact.

Simon <[email protected]> wrote in message

> | Q:
> |
> | How do you stop a monkey from climbing Blackpool Tower?
> |
> | Take it to Southport!
> |

> | Q:
> |
> | Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
> | . .
> |
> | Because it was dead!
> |
> | ',;~}
> |
> | Thank you folks, have a good weekend!
> |
> | Shaun aRe
>
> Why did the monkey get dirty?
>
> Cos it had no fenders on its bike ;o)

Hell fire and brimstone and treacle Si, are you _ever_ gonna let it go?!?!?!? ',;~}

> Simon....have a good one too shaun

I did, ta, despite feeling like I was dying of several fatal diseases at once.

Shaun aRe, proprietor "Snot Rockets R Us!"