OT: reply to the "Do you dance" thread

Lurker

Guest
I am currently uploading two videos of katas. My upload speed from the
house is pretty slow, but it should be done by midnight Pacific time.

The upload from the server on the other hand is pretty quick, so once
they are there they will come down to folks well. I don't remember who
was asking for them, but the are at http://www.jamesrobert.us/asdlc/

Please right click and save to your machine somewhere. They are GoJu
katas. The larger file is the kata that the karate kid does in the third
movie.

HTH,

Lurker

--

Lurker wrote:
> I am currently uploading two videos of katas. My upload speed from the
> house is pretty slow, but it should be done by midnight Pacific time.
>
> The upload from the server on the other hand is pretty quick, so once
> they are there they will come down to folks well. I don't remember who
> was asking for them, but the are at http://www.jamesrobert.us/asdlc/
>
> Please right click and save to your machine somewhere. They are GoJu
> katas. The larger file is the kata that the karate kid does in the
> third movie.
>
> HTH,
>
> Lurker

Hi! It was me! I haven't been around lately, but was thinking about this
today!
Thanks so much, will download now.
Monica
--
Started Jan. 20, 2004
362/224.4/Goal: Till my thighs don't rub together anymore.