(OT) Saddam's a cyclist?!?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Sorni, Apr 9, 2003.

  1. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Dude took a HUGE endo today -- but he couldn't CLIP OUT!

    Friggin' legs stayed put while torso and head went down...

    Bill "BTDT (but no one rode my head around afterwards)" S.

    Tags:

  2. "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Dude took a HUGE endo today -- but he couldn't CLIP OUT!
    >
    > Friggin' legs stayed put while torso and head went down...
    >
    > Bill "BTDT (but no one rode my head around afterwards)" S.

    And so that proves once and for all that clipless pedals = evil. Eeeeeeevvvviiiiiiiiillll.

  3. "spademan o---[\) *" <[email protected]> writes:

    > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Dude took a HUGE endo today -- but he couldn't CLIP OUT!
    > >
    > > Friggin' legs stayed put while torso and head went down...
    > >
    > > Bill "BTDT (but no one rode my head around afterwards)" S.
    > >

    > And so that proves once and for all that clipless pedals = evil. Eeeeeeevvvviiiiiiiiillll.

    And the UN seems unable to take action.

    --
    Øyvind Røtvold __o http://www.darkside.no/olr/index.html _`\(,_ ... biciclare necesse est